A4 page to HSC booklet size (1 Viewer)

FTW

HSC
So I've never seen a HSC booklet, whats the deal with the size compared to A4. Teachers keep saying I should be writing around 4 A4 pages: how many is this in booklet pages?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
The booklets have much more space, I like them because i have bad handwriting.

So a normal ruled A4 page would have more lines than the HSC booklets

D94

HSC
N/A
It's an A3 page, folded in half, so logically, it has 4 A4 pages. The front page contains the subject name and the information that goes with the subject. Then there are 3 pages for writing. It's meant to be the same amount of space as the old 4 writing page books.

In comparison to normal A4 lined pages, I reckon 4 normal A4 pages would be about 8 or so pages in the booklets depending on writing size.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
If all th booklets are th same then i absolutley HATE them ..

The spaces are huge and i tend to change th size of my writing to suit th sizes of th spaces ..

Theres four pages in each booklet ..

Th first link is th page .. th second th cover :)

Attachments

D94

HSC
N/A
If all th booklets are th same then i absolutley HATE them ..

The spaces are huge and i tend to change th size of my writing to suit th sizes of th spaces ..

Theres four pages in each booklet ..

Th first link is th page .. th second th cover :)
No, that is an old one; pre-2010. They changed it in 2010.

If you look at the General Mathematics paper, towards the end is a writing booklet. The full writing pages are exactly the same as other booklets. There are only 3 pages per booklet, but the lines and spaces are proportionally equal to the pre-2010 booklets which were 4 pages.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^ this guy's right
They changed the booklet last year.
Our school used the new ones this year for our half yearlies and the trials had a mixture of both. Lol
But yeah, they have 30 lines a page. Or maybe 20. I don't remember. I have a scanned copy on my comp because I've been practicing English essays with them.

smartalec

HSC
ok coz im lame, i measured it out for you.

there are 27 lines per page (however, on the back page on the last line it says 'you may ask for an extra booklet...' therefore only 26 lines on those pages)

each line is 17.8cm in length, and 1cm in height.

muzeikchun852

HSC
so it's not one of those big lines anymore ? maybe similar to the one's in the normal exercise booklet ?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ok coz im lame, i measured it out for you.

there are 27 lines per page (however, on the back page on the last line it says 'you may ask for an extra booklet...' therefore only 26 lines on those pages)

each line is 17.8cm in length, and 1cm in height.
Also on the first page "start here" in the top left corner takes up a little space and on page 2 "Additional writing space on the back" takes up a little bit in the bottom right.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Also on the first page "start here" in the top left corner takes up a little space and on page 2 "Additional writing space on the back" takes up a little bit in the bottom right.
any sample ? it would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)