A wtf problem (1 Viewer)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I bought the Jacaranda Physics 1 book (3rd Ed.) from my local store a few weeks ago. It states that it has worked answers to every question online on "www.jacplus.com.au" as it is a ebook or something. However, I've searched and searched and cannot seem to find these answers that I need so badly.:mad1: The textbook only contains answers to the numerical questions, which really aren't needed as they are far easier than the short response questions.

My question is did the Jacaranda Physics 1 book (2nd Ed.) come with a complete set of answers, whether it was in the textbook, or a CD Rom if there was one. Furthermore, if anyone has the exact same textbook as me, tell me if you can actually find the goddamn answers.

Thanks

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't think there's even a CD for Jacaranda Phys (that comes with the textbook).

mtsmahia

HSC
I just bough Physic 2 3rd edition, U can use the code on the front cover to register andd then download the complete textbook from the website.
In the pages in the textbook where it says "ebook plus", there is another code which can be used to access additional information/activities, dont know about solutions to answers though?

mtsmahia

HSC
I don't think there's even a CD for Jacaranda Phys (that comes with the textbook).
Correct, Jacaranda doesnt sell its 3rd edition with CD, instead u have to download it from their site. And the dowload has an expiry date as well.

mtsmahia

HSC
Expiry date? Omg, things just keep getting worse and worse.
Yeah lol, but u can download it and then distribute it to anyone (if thats what ur thinking lol)...but yeah the actual site from which u download has a expiry date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)