A quick question about first week 'tutorials' (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,
I just have a quick question, for a first year maths subject such as MATH1131 I am undertaking, the lecturer told our class that tutorials were not on this week, my question is, do we still go to these tutorials or can we not go to these tutorials in the first week?-

I would be grateful for any responses:)

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Usually, most tutorials dont run in the first week - if the unit outline/lecturer says they arent on, then they arent on.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
If the tutorial is not on (which isn't for MATH1131/1141) then you don't need to go. It gives you the chance to go home early or have an extra break.

At the moment, my first week contact hours are half the hours of other weeks because the tutorials and labs are not on first week.

Also, in Week 13, the lectures will typically not be on, and instead you will only have tutorials and labs to go to.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hi everyone,
I just have a quick question, for a first year maths subject such as MATH1131 I am undertaking, the lecturer told our class that tutorials were not on this week, my question is, do we still go to these tutorials or can we not go to these tutorials in the first week?-

I would be grateful for any responses:)
There's no tutorials this week because you haven't learned anything yet to... be tutored on.

froogle

HSC
N/A
If you have tutes or labs this week, your lecturer should have contacted you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)