a question for the girls (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi girls

was just wondering how long periods last for?

i wanted to have sex with my girlfriend today but she siad no because it was her period, but it was her period last monday

was just wondering how long they go for usually and what your longest is?

cheerz

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Last monday as in 10 days ago? Fucking owned. Anyway, sex while she's on her period is fine if she's okay with it. Tell her you don't think it's gross or whatever, and see if she's up for it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
was just wondering how long they go for usually...?
...as long as she doesn't want to have sex with you and is too lazy think of any other excuses.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Your HSC is 2008. I presume your girlfriend is 15 or 16. Perhaps they're still irregular. I hear periods (especially those who get irregular periods) can last for two weeks, so it's not totally impossible.

But perhaps she's only making excuses :) Or on Monday she suspected she had her period, and didn't want to risk it, but didn't actually have it.

Or perhaps she's only making excuses :)

latvia

HSC
N/A
She probably didn't want to have sex with you.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Or perhaps she's only making excuses
100% ... I dunno how but magically many girls are on their periods when it gets down to it :rolleyes:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Why doesn't she just say "I don't feel like it tonight"
nothing's wrong with that. just because you have a bf doesn't mean you'd want to fuck him all the time.

aj_number_10

HSC
well every1 knows the basics that periods generally last for about 7-8 days (hence why girls are known as being in there bad week). but what not everyone knows is that different girls have differnt problems with there periods. my ex told me all about this when we went out. not long before we broke up i remember we didnt have sex 4 a few weeks. neway she described it 2 me that she had 'enormous period disease' which meant sometimes her period got so bad it would last for weeks n weeks so obviously she couldn hav sex. so mayb if ur gf has somthing liek that thats y she cant hav sex. i remember not having sex 4 about 3 wks.

its best to ask and if ur really unsure get her to prove it. its best to b honest

aj_number_10

HSC
well every1 knows the basics that periods generally last for about 7-8 days (hence why girls are known as being in there bad week). but what not everyone knows is that different girls have differnt problems with there periods. my ex told me all about this when we went out. not long before we broke up i remember we didnt have sex 4 a few weeks. neway she described it 2 me that she had 'enormous period disease' which meant sometimes her period got so bad it would last for weeks n weeks so obviously she couldn hav sex. so mayb if ur gf has somthing liek that thats y she cant hav sex. i remember not having sex 4 about 3 wks.

its best to ask and if ur really unsure get her to prove it. its best to b honest

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its possible, especially when you're young that you will have your period for longer than a week or a bit of spotting.

It is also possible she was making an excuse (in that case maybe you should talk to her about it, there may be more to it, especially if she's young and not feeling like she's ready/was ready for sex.

Personally am not comfortable with sex when I have my period even though my guy says he's cool with it...I do get super horny at that time of the month though...

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
its 3-4 full on days.. but it can take up to a week for all the gunk to come out.
that being said, you probably wouldnt want to put your penis in a vagina that is discharging both what seems to be the last remains of blood mixed with vaginal fluid.
even with a condom on, its still gross. back up.

also, ive never not been in the mood when my other half is in the mood, so ive never used my period as an excuse.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Seriously though, who isn't on the pill these days and who isn't using it to skip their periods to at least bi or tri monthly. It's NOT unhealthy (Cancer schmancer, we've all gotta die sometime.) and it keeps the kids in school..
the pill sucks. i've tried all of them, and they either make you fat, depressed or acne-fied.

does anyone know about those IUD implant things? cos i was thinking of getting one.

edit: ewwww not IUD, i mean implanon. anyone used them?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)