• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A question for all the girls out there (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I can understand why she was angry, but seeing as they're just friends now, he shouldn't have to put up with it, esp if he's not sure if they're getting back together or whatever

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
No, I don't think her feelings are at all justified.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
you wouldn't feel the slightest bit of pain if u still liked ur ex and thought maybe you guys would get back together only to find out he may not be thinking the same thing???
trust me, its better not to feel anything

HSC
Nope, he's a free man. Not like he cheated on her or anything. I'm a girl(haha no shit). I mean sure, if I was in that situation I'd be slightly hurt/ticked off(wouldn't show it though) but I know I wouldn't have anything to justify it with, therefore, he is not at fault.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
since you two werent in a relationship at the time, i dont think you have any right to govern his actions with other girls. while this is true, he probably acted like a bit of an arse by getting with the other girl, and while you may be frustrated, dont take it out on him. he'll want to back off and think you're controlling him even though you dont really have anything formal going on.
just bite your tongue and get over that hurdle.
that being said if it's really tearing you up then talk to him about it, but don't get all posessive. just say it was hurtful because you thought you two still had something. ask him if he honestly feels the same way and make sure you know where you stand so you dont get into that kinda mess in the future. if he does want to be with you, then make sure he knows that to get you, you're the only girl he'll be kissing/hooking up with/etc and so on.

edit: woops. i dont know if a girl or guy started this thread. oh wells. you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
yeah she probably doesnt have the right to be angry at you

BUT then again she is upset because she thought there was "something" between you that day, and is upset because you obviously didnt feel the same way

his thought "oh yay two bitches at once"
her thoughts "that damn barstad, he obviously doesnt care as much about me as i thought"

girls are oh-so-emotional..and forget that boys think with their penii

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
that would suck, but as pretty much everyone else said, they werent together and she obviously didnt make her feelings clear, so how the hell was he to know?
it isnt possible. she just needs to accept it.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
She has a right to be upset (most girls would be even if a guy they liked hooked up even if they were never together) but she has no right to be angry.

And to those saying he hooked up thus led her on and has no intention to be back with her, that may not be true. Guys (and girls) still hook up with randoms even if they like someone else at the time. Liking someone or not doesnt really change the way things are with random people when you go out unless stuff is in the progress of happening/developing.

PLUS the fact that the other girl was a random and not someone he knows and thus potentially has feelings for (unless i misread), its not as big a deal and the mere idea that it is a random means there were no feelings involved (apart from hormones).

olchik

HSC
Nope, because they were already not dating! She has no right to be pissed of, this guy is not her property.

olchik

HSC
d3v1l_grl said:
personally i would be annoyed but really i know i have no right to be. they're both single and can do what they want, just coz the girl used to go out with him doesnt mean she gets priority or still owns him. he does what he wants and if the girl cant handle that or thinks she seriously wants a relationship again then she shouldnt have waited so long to ask him out.
Everyone would be annoyed:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)