A question for all the girls out there (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Girl and boy go out. 7 months later, break up. Most serious relationship both have ever had. 5 months after break up, boy and girl catch up. Get on so well, a bit of flirting between boy and girl.
The night after the boy and girl catch up, the boy picks up/hooks up when he goes out with a mate.
Meanwhile, girl has been thinking of possible getting back together...she doesn't find out until a week and a half later. In that time, boy and girl have caught up some more.

Do you think it is justified for the girl to be pissed off, even slightly?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Nope.

Why should she feel bad? They only just caught up.

Are you the girl?

HSC
Skillo said:
Girl and boy go out. 7 months later, break up. Most serious relationship both have ever had. 5 months after break up, boy and girl catch up. Get on so well, a bit of flirting between boy and girl.
The night after the boy and girl catch up, the boy picks up/hooks up when he goes out with a mate.
Meanwhile, girl has been thinking of possible getting back together...she doesn't find out until a week and a half later. In that time, boy and girl have caught up some more.

Do you think it is justified for the girl to be pissed off, even slightly?
Could be, but i'm inclined to say no.

You'd think that 5 months later you could catch up just as friends...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well, they are not together, but if she wasnt over him, then she would...but i'd say that she'd need to get over it, he's flirting with her and pickin up another....no go zone, if he's pickin up another it means he has no emotions left for her, so she really needs forget him.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it is justified. she thought you wanted her, then the next night you got with someone else meaning you didn't want her, now you say you want her again

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Girls are irrational and emotional and will always be pissed off even when guys don't do anything wrong. But unfortunately we don't really have a choice we just have to put up with them.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think she has the right to be angry, but not to the extent that she makes you feel guilty about it and uses it against you

hence why most have said no.

but its understandable why she's angry - she feels misled... you need a good clarification with her on wtf is happening. right now she feels uncertain about what is between you two and she doesnt like it.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Skillo said:
the boy picks up/hooks up when he goes out with a mate.
he = no expectation for anything further after this catch-up

Skillo said:
girl has been thinking of possible getting back together.
girl = expectation for something further

and because they’re not together and he cant read her mind, angry lil missy is being silly

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
he = no expectation for anything further after this catch-up

girl = expectation for something further

and because they’re not together and he cant read her mind, angry lil missy is being silly
She probably expects him to read her mind.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
No, they werent goin out..

If she wanted him...she should have said...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Its understandable that she'd be upset especially if she felt they could get back together, but if they've both gone their separate ways then he did nothing wrong, he's a free agent. It just a crap situation

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
It is justified for her to be upset; but she doesn't have a ground to stand on if she wants to use it against him, because they weren't dating. She can equally go and hook up with a random, just like he did. But she'd definitely feel upet and hurt. It's hard to find out that your ex is hooking up with randoms. I'd be crushed, but then I'd realise that's the name of the game.

Don't let it affect your relationship with him if you do get back together. What he does when he's single is justified. Just as long as if u do get back together, the same trust has to come back.

You never forget your first love

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Slit his throat while he sleeps and then sell his kidneys to get even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)