A good tip for those in yr10 (1 Viewer)

aimhigh10

HSC
lyounamu said:
reviving the dead-for-5-years thread?

Anyway, no. Don't take their advice. It's just to extreme. You will just get burnt out.
yeah thanks for that

Kittikhun

HSC
Anyway, no. Don't take their advice. It's just to extreme. You will just get burnt out.

Is it possible to just read over some Excel books just to get some background knowledge? I was hoping to do that, together with a lot of alegebra practice for maths. My plan is to do some light reading every night like I always do, on my subjects next year, hopefully finishing at least a whole book on each of my subjects by the time I start my preliminaries. Is this too much?

Thanks.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Kittikhun said:

Is it possible to just read over some Excel books just to get some background knowledge? I was hoping to do that, together with a lot of alegebra practice for maths. My plan is to do some light reading every night like I always do, on my subjects next year, hopefully finishing at least a whole book on each of my subjects by the time I start my preliminaries. Is this too much?

Thanks.
No it doesn't sound bad. It's actually good to get some background knowledge, after all you have a long holiday and plenty of time. Just don't burn yourself out, allow yourself time to relax. :)

(wish I could take my own advice xD)

fully223

HSC
Yarn, take a break. Have some fun for a change. We got 2 yrs left of school. Last holz before the work kicks in enjoy it farken!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
fully223 said:
Yarn, take a break. Have some fun for a change. We got 2 yrs left of school. Last holz before the work kicks in enjoy it farken!
I totally agree. Don't try to get ahead of everyone else. You will probably be really high in the classes anyway and have plenty of time to learn all of the content... Only do it if you have to! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)