A good pen to use in exams? (1 Viewer)

Laughable

HSC
IMO Kilometrico SUCKS. It hurts my muscles very quickly.
I think you'd like Papermate's InkJoy (what I'm using)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Never liked ballpoints.
Id often use felt tips or stick to a .8mm mech pencil.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
I use papermate Kilometrico as well. It is a cheap pen as last very long

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Dont know why people like buying the 3 to $6 each for a pen. Too expensive and eventually the ink will run out. Ink does not last forever

kurama-amanama

HSC
I've got a Stabilo Linear 808 F. It dries pretty much instantly, is super light and has a fine point which I personally like. Love ma pen! :D

Freud

HSC
Felt tips are great because they dry pretty quickly and aren't a problem if you're right handed, and you don't have to press hard, and are therefore able to write for longer and at greater speed without getting muscle ache.

I personally like a fountain pen (Lamy studio is my choice for school stuff) with a Fine nib because the extra fine is a bit scratchy, but the medium or bold nib chews through the ink pretty quickly. A fine nib and full ink easily lasts a full 3 hour exam with constant writing. I've never had a problem with ink going through the page, but in exams you only write on one side of the page anyway. If you get a soft nib, it can adapt to your writing style, making it even smoother and easier to write. I probably wouldn't recommend for left handed people though because it can smudge in the first second or two after writing.

jools16

HSC
I use paper mate Ink Joys! They are amazing! They have a grip and are so smooth to write with!

Dedication_

HSC
Anyone know of pens that do not smudge, as I'm left handed and smudging always happens :( Gonna need a non-smudging been especially for english,

wavess

HSC
Does anyone know if there are specific pens that hsc markers like us to use?

Bobbo1

HSC
It is best to use inky/gel pens for exams. You really need to sacrifice some of your neatness for speed because every second will end up counting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)