A good pen to use in exams? (1 Viewer)

Verify

HSC
I currently use the Papermate Kilmetrico and it's great for exams as I can write smoothly and isn't really that inky. But I am interested what other people use during exams, and why. Please post what you use below, I would love to try it out!

I have a feeling this topic may have already been posted, so please let me know (or link me) if so.
Thanks!

lani22

HSC
I started using the 'Artline Smoove' pens just before trials and they're pretty good. They write smooth and they're a nice size (for me anyway)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It's really personal opinion, for most people Kilometricos are fine. A lot of pens which get good reviews are hard to find in officeworks and news agencies but Uniball Jetstreams are common and good, Papermate Profiles are alright too.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I use pilot g2 pens.
Inky however, very comfortable and easy to write with

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely Papermate Profile 1.4B, so smooth and easy to write long essays with, and is also pretty thick, which I like. It's personal opinion, some people love thick pens, some hate them, but I have this one chick at school that always takes my pens cause she likes them so much

teeah

HSC
i use anything that writes, but just so everyone knows, avoid the pilot super gel...i ended up needing to use 6 of them in my extension english exam. -.-

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
BIC Atlantis is amazing! Good grip, very smooth and you can write very fast!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)