A bit of fun ... (1 Viewer)

Stobbit

HSC
Stobbit's Fake School Certificate

Here you go, hope this gives you a bit of a laugh ... I made this whilst testing out my word processing skills. :p

There's some slight coarse language and a bit of discrimination - hope it doesn't offend anyone as it isn't meant to, it's just trying to be funny.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Nice work, im gonna get my friends to do it.
You took out geography. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

47sniper

HSC
N/A
LOL
good one
how long did it take you to do it?

Stobbit

HSC
Not long, a few hours maybe ... I've started it a few weeks ago and have been working on it when I was bored ... of studies

*badum bum ksssh*

userdk

HSC
ROFl

Stobbit said:

Here you go, hope this gives you a bit of a laugh ... I made this whilst testing out my word processing skills. :p

There's some slight coarse language and a bit of discrimination - hope it doesn't offend anyone as it isn't meant to, it's just trying to be funny.
THATS A CLASSIC MAN! XD

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Stobbit said:

Highly commendable.

P

pLuvia

Stobbit said:

How long did this take you?

klaw

HSC
Stobbit said:

Server not found

Stobbit

HSC
Damnnit! My bandwidth seems to have been maxed out ...

Anyone who already has it, could you mirror it for me by any chance?

If no-one does by tomorrow I'll look for another host

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
help here man!!!
it doesn't seem to work (lol) maybe it was a fake test after all....

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
Good stuff!!! Though i was a bit late to check it out...
EDIT: Thanks Wooz for hosting it.

Stobbit

HSC
Thanks Wooz, I couldn't find another host and ended up just forgetting about it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)