9/11 Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Exactly.

UFOs ~ plausible conspiracy theories exist
Reptillians and some of David Ickes stuff ~ absolutely no evidence what-so-ever and the theories are downright lunatic
Yeah... I was being sarcastic. They're still conspiracy theories.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
GUYS! GUYS! You're all brainwashed. What kind of fool believes that it was the US government? or TERRORISTS!? Or even the Illuminati?!? What possible reason could they have to do it?! YOU'RE ALL SHEEEEEEEEEEEEPLE!!! sHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only rational explanation is the LIZARD PEOPLE! THEY MANIPULATED THE TIME CUBE and hacked into the HAARP ARRAYS so that they could disturb the natural harmonics of the surrounding area to bring it all to the ground. THEY WANT TO DESTROY HUMANITY!!!!
seems legit.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
My genuine thoughts on the topic are as follows; I'm not going to entirely rule out the possibility that we're not being told the entire truth. However, I haven't seen anything to suggest that's the case and until I do I'm not going to entertain the idea that the US government/Illuminati/whoever did it.

2ndt0m3h

HSC
very simple, yes it was inside job.

the lie was soo big that it was used as an excuse for everything, for war with taliban, for war with iraq, for the government to take anybody they suspect are terrorists.

Everybody who died in iraq and afghanistan fighting for us government died for a devil called george bush and they will see him in the hellfire to abide for eternity. Thats the reality

lolJK

HSC
Only an idiot would beleive that 9/11 was caused by terrorists, and that it wasn't an inside job.
I suggest u watch "Loose Change 9/11", im sure u'll find it interesting

AHAHHA, wow. Its funny, Ive actually seen people use Loose Change as a related text for Module C: Conflicting Perspectives. Made some pretty convincing arguments to highlight all the manipulation and shit. Guess you were a victim to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)