9/11 Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Another 9/11 hasn't happened since America started the War on Terror.
Only an idiot would beleive that 9/11 was caused by terrorists, and that it wasn't an inside job.
I suggest u watch "Loose Change 9/11", im sure u'll find it interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Re: Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film

LOL HHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAA
R u seriously joking?Only an idiot would beleive that 9/11 was caused by terrorists, and that it wasn't an inside job. I suggest u watch "Loose Change 9/11", im sure u'll find it interesting
lol cmon are you serious?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
LOL HHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAA
R u seriously joking?Only an idiot would beleive that 9/11 was caused by terrorists, and that it wasn't an inside job.
Ahhh NCAP, you never let me down when i come looking for a laugh.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

LOL HHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAA
R u seriously joking?Only an idiot would beleive that 9/11 was caused by terrorists, and that it wasn't an inside job.
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha fucking SERIOUSLY come ON

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Ways to immediately invalidate everything you have ever said or ever will say in your entire life ever:

"9/11 was an inside job"

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

LOL HHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've watched all the documentaries and read all the engineering reports. There are anomalies and questions that still remain although it was certainly an act of terror.

Do I think islamic fundamentalists flew passenger planes into the twin towers? Yes. Did they receive a blind eye from someone? Possibly.

It is hard to believe, but there are quite a large number of people who even believe no planes ever hit the towers.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL HHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAA

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Unless you've seriously considered the merits of both sides of the story, supporting any conclusion is childish and illogical.
So what are you saying?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Please take 9/11 conspiracy theories to a new thread

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Acknowledge the possibility.
I have previously. There are a lot of unanswered questions from that day back in 2001.

However, for the Bush government, the Illuminati, a foreign government, whoever you want to blame to be able to pull off what would the biggest coverup we have ever seen, seems unlikely. A coverup of this magnitude would involve:
- There were tens of thousands of witnesses to the buildings being hit by planes.
- Multiple television networks would have to be involved and been given doctored footage (showing the second plane hitting the tower 'live')
- Hundreads of passengers and their families supposedly on those planes being relocated and given new identities
- Not a single person of the thousands involved in the coverup have come forward over the past 11 years

The magnitude of the coverup would mean that surely people would have talked by now if infact it was some conspiracy by unknown forces.

7eleven

HSC
N/A

"75 Professors of US they say, they believe that 9/11 was an inside job."And in the article it was mentioned, it came in Times of India, I think on the 7th of September, it says that 75 Professors and Scientists belonging to different universities from different parts of U.S they believe that 9/11 was inside job and they say that there were some politicians in White House who have engineered the destructions of the twin towers. And they say the main reason was so that they could attack and they could have control of the oil rich countries... open secret.. I told you. One of the professors by the name of Steven Jones, he says that we do not believe that 19 highjackers and few men in the cave in Afghanistan could have done such a professional job... alone.. they could not have done it. We don't believe and by God we are going to come to the truth and we are going to expose. We don't believe in the theory of the government. They don't believe in the theory of the government. And he further goes on to say that we as being professors and scientists we know that the steel beam of the twin tower they couldn't have melted at the temperature at which the jet fuel was there. And there were systematic bomb explosions which caused this to come down, otherwise it cannot come down"

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Some points on that video.

Building 7: I agree that this is one of the anomalies.

Towers: A comparison cannot be made to the Meridian plaza. The fires had different fuel sources and the buildings were likely designed differently. The towers didn't fall because of the fires, they fell predominantly because of the columns taken out by the planes. It is stupid to think that only the floors above the fire should have collapsed.

Wind force: Wind doesn't knock out structural columns. The planes did.

The video says explosives (C4) must have been used. The question to that however, is why was no explosives residue ever found in the debris?

Pilots: Anyone with enough practice with Microsoft Flight Simulator could have.

NORAD: Listen to the FAA radio communications (there is a good video on youtube of these) from that morning. There was so much confusion about the planes they didn't know which planes had crashed and which had not.

Last edited:

7eleven

HSC
N/A

Some points on that video.

Building 7: I agree that this is one of the anomalies.

Towers: A comparison cannot be made to the Meridian plaza. The fires had different fuel sources and the buildings were likely designed differently. The towers didn't fall because of the fires, they fell predominantly because of the columns taken out by the planes. Tt is stupid to think that only the floors above the fire should have collapsed.

Wind force: Wind doesn't knock out structural columns. The planes did.

The video says explosives (C4) must have been used. The question to that however, is why was no explosives residue ever found in the debris?

Pilots: Anyone with enough practice with Microsoft Flight Simulator could have.

NORAD: Listen to the FAA radio communications (there is a good video on youtube of these) from that morning. There was so much confusion about the planes they didn't know which planes had crashed and which had not.
The buildings fell down in a similiar fashion to a controlled detonation, designed to bring down a building.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

The buildings fell down in a similiar fashion to a controlled detonation, designed to bring down a building.
So where is the proof of that? A large amount of explosives would have been needed to bring them down. Residue and trace evidence of these would have been all over the area. Why was none ever found? I am sure many people have looked for evidence of explosives.

7eleven

HSC
N/A

It cant be just co-incidence that a year prior to the attack, the owner signs a $1 Billion insurance agreement, specifically to protect it from terrorist attacks.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

It cant be just co-incidence that a year prior to the attack, the owner signs a $1 Billion insurance agreement, specifically to protect it from terrorist attacks.
Yes it can.

There is no good evidence that it was an inside job. At all. Anywhere. Found by anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)