9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i wouldn't say it was an inside job, however i would say that American intelligence agencies did have prior knowledge of an impending attack. They used it as a political tool to liberate a few states. one only needs to read the manifesto written up buy Cheney, Rumsfields, and Rove in the late 90's.

with all do respect, building 7 can be questionable.

however, one day the truth will come about. maybe not in our lifetime.
Well thats not anything new, the mossad did indeed get wind that something waas going to happen and they told the FBI, CIA etc the details of what they knew probably werent all that accurate or american inteligence refused to listen, but yeah they did have prior warning that "something big" was going to happen. I have no idea what an appropriate response to this would have been or even if this was just one amongst thousands of warnings they get every year.

Shiznit

HSC
Facts of the matter, an Arab prince on Dialysis.

Nearly 8 years. Wouldn't say the chances are too high on him being alive.

ok.. he mayy be dead i dont care because the point is the US troops didnt find him.. they have the best resources in the world and they didnt capture him, kill him or televise it... they're pathetic and cant even hide their foot prints effectively...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
On August 21, 2008, NIST released a draft of its final report on the collapse of 7 World Trade Center. In the report, NIST explains that fire was the main reason for the collapse, along with lack of water to fight the fire. The fire continued to burn throughout the afternoon on the lower floors, and at 5:20 pm. a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered a progressive collapse of the entire structure.

Unlike the Twin Towers, the collapse of 7 WTC had been anticipated for several hours and the building had been evacuated. A transit was used to measure the extent of a visible bulge.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
the soveits were invited to communise the afghan state. with this, the radicals didint like the ideology of atheism which led to the Creation of the mujaheddin. the soviets never left. the rest as they say is history.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Nah bra,

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soviet army came in at the repeated request of the incumbent government "People's democratic party of Afghanistan", fighting against the insurgent "Islamist mujahideen", who were propped up by the U.S. and Saudi governments. The soviets deployed troops in order to assist a regime which was under attack by an externally supported and organised rebellion.

Since when is supporting an incumbent government, besieged by insurgents, an invasion?

I guess it is kind of a conspiracy, because I gather the U.S. painted it as an 'invasion' to make to soviets look like the evil, imperial aggressors in a situation when they really weren't.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I don't know about the comparison to Vietnam. The people of Vietnam wanted their new communist government.

I'm no expert on the conflict. How widely supported was the mudjahideen?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
First witnesses, Firefighters and First Responders reported hearing sounds similar to a controlled demolition prior to the collision. Also puffs of smoke were seen from the building prior to the attacks.

Also,nothing here is a conspiracy. It's fact. 1/3 Americans (33.333...%) believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Actors such as Charlie Sheen have also questioned what really happened.

But hey, they must all be conspiracy theorists.
First. How loud do you think it would have been when the plan crashed into the WTC? That would lead people thinking of delusional things. I don't know, but majority of eye witness accounts are more than usually, inaccurate. This is because civilians are NOT trained to record information accurately. They get scared, the feeling is lucid/surreal. Therefore, anything you say would lose accountability.

2nd. Where do you pull these figures from? If it was from an online poll, that in itself, loses acocuntability. If you say it was from american media, then you're wrong. Censorship in america would more than likely not allow that poll to be made available.

Pookey

HSC
there was also the car bomb in the underground carpark which the towers survived. Another weird thing is that the CIA listed OBL as right-handed and he used his left hand (or vise versa; can't remember which was which)) to write when he did one of those tapped message things. Also take a look at the Pentagon. the whole left behind was perfectly round and there were no "wing" marks from the plane. The FBI could just release the photos from the servo accross from the Pentagon to prove it wasn't a bomb. I also read something about the light poles being bent over in a way reminiscent of a bomb... The plane that "crashed" must also have been shot down. I've watched enough Air Crash Investigations to know that when a plane hits the ground the debris is all localised. Even when one hits the water, its only the water currents which carry the pieces apart. There was also gold bullion under one of the towers that was never recovered...it just disappeared. Either way, we'll all know once the bush administration has died and then the us government can release all the details. The fire in the towers was not very hot either as the amount of smoke coming from them leads to the assumption that they were only smouldering due to a lack of oxygen.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I think the craziest thing is that to the Soviets, Afghanistan was their Vietnam.

There was a great movie I watched on it a few months ago, can't remember the name. I'll try and find it.
Charlie Wilson's War? The one with Tom Hanks in it? That was a good movie.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
well u must be incredibly ignorant mate.. do u think bush gave a shit about his people? if he did maybe he wouldnt have created such a hideous global image of the US...

Also dont u find it funny how the US troops can track down Saddam Hussein in a tiny fuckin hole under the ground in a matter of weeks/months...
and yet Osama bin Laden, the terrorist who plotted 9/11 hasnt been found... its been 8 years and everyone has forgotten about bin laden.. why?.. if the US (most powerful country in the world) hasnt found him yet then what does that suggest??..

the biggest terrorist in the world is the George Bush and his administration
a) Bush didn't create a hideous global image of the US on purpose. Plus, he still likes to think that everyone thinks that American is the bomb, and that he is well-respected. In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't the brightest of people.

b) America is incompetent. They put everything into finding Hussein because that is what the public wanted. Now they've forgotten about bin Laden, and in turn so did the Government.

EDIT: I do agree that the Bush administration used terrorist tactics to incite fear into the public, thus securing a second term. I don't know if Bush is the "biggest terrorist in the world", but he might be close.

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Prison Break explains it all:

George Bush was simply a pawn to the "Company" headed by the General. They control the world's knowledge: agriculture, solar energy, nuclear warfare, advanced medicine. SILA holds the answers. The only worthy engineer is Michael Scofield.

Thread End.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Prison Break explains it all:

George Bush was simply a pawn to the "Company" headed by the General. They control the world's knowledge: agriculture, solar energy, nuclear warfare, advanced medicine. SILA holds the answers. The only worthy engineer is Michael Scofield.

Thread End.
PRISON BREAK!! W0000000000T!

edit: its SCYLLA

Jait

HSC
N/A
It concerns me that someone who is doing the subjects you do is unable to see the flaws of the 'evidence' you present. The bulk of it originates from people who are unbiased and have an extremist agenda.

I suspect that you are seeing only the evidence that 'supports' the theory you want to be true. The whole evidence clearly shows the 'conspiracy' theories are incorrect. But then I am betting you havent looked at all the evidence - just the part that supoorts your view.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
It concerns me that someone who is doing the subjects you do is unable to see the flaws of the 'evidence' you present. The bulk of it originates from people who are unbiased and have an extremist agenda.

I suspect that you are seeing only the evidence that 'supports' the theory you want to be true. The whole evidence clearly shows the 'conspiracy' theories are incorrect. But then I am betting you havent looked at all the evidence - just the part that supoorts your view.
Retard.
And who's this aimed at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)