7120 or 2071? geo sc question (1 Viewer)

smushieex

HSC
yup you're right. Along the corridor and up the stairs. That's how my teacher told me to remember it. LOL

Hao368

HSC
hahah i remember latitude and longitude as:
santa travels a long way from the north pole.

or something along those lines ^^"
but the horizontal/vertical description is easy to remember

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hao368 said:
hahah i remember latitude and longitude as:
santa travels a long way from the north pole.

or something along those lines ^^"
but the horizontal/vertical description is easy to remember
Really? All I remember was my teacher saying "Lat is fat!" and then I forgot which one was fat >< I hate maps.

eilys close

HSC
My teacher always says : "Lattitude goes up and down, longitude goes 'round and 'round."

And if ur still confused, remember how we talk bout compasses. Eg. "I was sound east." You don't say "I was east of south." Coz that sounds funny.
The north /south bit comes first coz it tells you the hemisphere (which, supposedly is more important).
Then the east/west (I think the median line is the same as time zones, as in, the origin is at Greenwich, England).
So something like 20 S 70 E

Or whatever the answer was. (omg, people remembered their answers on multiple choice... I feel dumb).

Yeah... so I'm pretty sure I got it right... I like, had my teacher singing in my head for that q.

One more test to go... then we're FREEE!!!!

snoopy8

HSC
N/A
i think its the other way around, longitude is north to south and latitude is east to west.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
snoopy8 said:
i think its the other way around, longitude is north to south and latitude is east to west.
Latidude is written as North or South, Longitude written as East or West.

tayisrandom

HSC
keenith said:
well we can all agree geo is a royal pain the ass and i failed it........miserably
i totaly agree
i hate geography with a passion and im glad i never ever in my life have to do it again
=)
hurrah

studentcheese

HSC
I put 2071 too. At first I thought it might have been 2172 because I got confused with which part of the box to use.. left or right? lol.. luckily, there were no 2172 answers or else I would have probably coloured that in. :p

shoutoutloud

HSC
hey the answer was a for that question we did it to see how we would have went consoidering we did it last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)