5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Re: :mad: grr!

Skittled said:
This has bugged me for a while now, so I'm gonna vent.

These comments are so common from the guys here on BOS (I'm not singling you out, Korn).

Guys, get this: Once upon a time it was a manly thing to do to take other guys (young boys, specifically)/be taken up the ass. Sex with women was solely for procreative purposes.

So, explain to me why anal play is a 'gay' thing to do, or, why it has been relegated as something only to be practised by 'gays'?

Guys, Stop letting your 'manliness' get in the way, and think about it with an open mind for a second: it's not a threat to your masculinity, you're being blinded by the content of all those high school insults that were thrown about.

No, it's understood that its not your taste, but it is for some others: many straight couples (but not all, obviously) engage in it and enjoy it. So do some (but not all) gay couples. Why is only the latter acknowledged?

Calling it 'gay' is like criticising drugs without ever really trying them: how, in any shape or form, can you claim to know what you're talking about without having the experience to back it up? :mad:
Uhh, I've never been to Queensland but I do know there are cain toads up there.

wubbagubba

HSC

Skittled said:
This has bugged me for a while now, so I'm gonna vent.

These comments are so common from the guys here on BOS (I'm not singling you out, Korn).

Guys, get this: Once upon a time it was a manly thing to do to take other guys (young boys, specifically)/be taken up the ass. Sex with women was solely for procreative purposes.

So, explain to me why anal play is a 'gay' thing to do, or, why it has been relegated as something only to be practised by 'gays'?

Guys, Stop letting your 'manliness' get in the way, and think about it with an open mind for a second: it's not a threat to your masculinity, you're being blinded by the content of all those high school insults that were thrown about.

No, it's understood that its not your taste, but it is for some others: many straight couples (but not all, obviously) engage in it and enjoy it. So do some (but not all) gay couples. Why is only the latter acknowledged?

Calling it 'gay' is like criticising drugs without ever really trying them: how, in any shape or form, can you claim to know what you're talking about without having the experience to back it up? :mad:
Hmm, either be ignorant... or... have a six-inched cock rammed up my ass for the experience?
Man, how am i gonna decide?

Foxodi

HSC

wubbagubba said:
Hmm, either be ignorant... or... have a six-inched cock rammed up my ass for the experience?
Man, how am i gonna decide?
He didn't say you have to take it up the ass, he was merely saying anal sex shouldn't get the 'gay' label when its done between a female and male.
But anyway, you've chosen the ignorant way - which is actually the best way for everything :)

wubbagubba

HSC

Foxodi said:
He didn't say you have to take it up the ass, he was merely saying anal sex shouldn't get the 'gay' label when its done between a female and male.
But anyway, you've chosen the ignorant way - which is actually the best way for everything :)
Well I think he would have thought i should :) since I think it's pretty gay myself, and yeah arrogant ignorance is bliss

danieyo

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA !
:L:L:L
:rofl:
that is so stupid .. 5th base like wtf ? thought that was all part of home !

BAHAHAHAHAAHA
people these days -.-

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Riet said:
Being taken in the ass with a strap on.
Yeah, it really wasn't worth it though. Thought it'd be more pleasurable. Will try with a real cock next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)