5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
It seems that noone likes you here... :(
Mainly the people who haven't met him, the people who have can't help but get a laugh out of his silly attempts to act tough on the net as opposed to his girly nice persona irl. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The subject of anal is a controversial issue. In depth analysis of anal can be an enriching experience. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. It still has the power to shock so called 'babies', trapped by their infamous history. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of anal.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he saw clearly into the human heart. A society without anal is like a society without knowledge, in that it cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to anal, again and again.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to anal. We will study the Greek-Roman model. Taking special care to highlight the role of anal within the vast framework which this provides.
Average wage

anal

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Well the average wage will eventually break free from the powerful influence of anal, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing anal and political feeling.

Take a moment to consider the words of the uncompromising Augstin Skank 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to anal. It speaks volumes. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was anal.
One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires anal, and what's more human than politics?

Conclusion

To conclude anal is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It enriches, influences the influencers, and it is human.

I shall give the final word to star Clint Beckham: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: anal ROCKS!!! [3]

[1] Thucictholous - Man - Published 42 AD

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Your anal - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

the hsc sucks

HSC
chrissirhc said:
Have any ladies here tried it? And if so was it good, painful, would you try it again, what?
And for those that haven't tried it, would you consider it?

i have not tried it and dont intend to. it makes me think of goats

gracie007

HSC
You're exit hole should never become you're entry hole.

Ah.. Ali G.

marty182

HSC
yenta said:
no, how fucking dirty would that be. I can't understand why any girl would want to do it. Especially when there's a perfectly good hole 2 inches away
2 inches...wats rong wit ur body try like 2 cm or less. hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)