50 Cent concert (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
50 cent and 2pac are the greatest rapper EvAh Hehe Im A BaBy_ThUg KeKeKE OmMg LeBz R So HawT
i love it when u get into the 13 year old slut mode.

Monstar

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
50 cent and 2pac are the greatest rapper EvAh Hehe Im A BaBy_ThUg KeKeKE OmMg LeBz R So HawT

sooo true hahahhaa.

But Banks can still drop fire.. i remember he was my favourite member.

M.I.A-187

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

ROFL shit i laugh so hard when i saw that.

Gustus

HSC
I haven't heard any of 50's stuff before Shady records, but I can imagine he was a hell of a lot better than he is now. I think he could have potential, if given the opportunity, but Shady has made him the pop boy that makes all the money.

His songs are catchy, but thats about it, for those who understand hip-hop a little, some of his songs may make sense (Window Shopper for eg), but other than that, his music is up there on the hip-hop scale with Madonna's new song.

I reckon I will go see the movie but, just so I can form my own oppinion of it.
If its anything like 8-Mile, Shame on you Fiddy.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
everyone should stop hating him so much. i havnt heard any of his previous stuff, but he chose to go down this road. he makes more money than the average joe, and im sure if we had to make a decision like this, some would take the alternative.

all you people are just jealous and should listen to joe buddens stuff. thats talent right there.

M.I.A-187

HSC
One main reason i dislike 50 cents is his personality cause it just much whacker then his mc skills latelycan get (well he is just not nice thinking how he is at the top of the world superior to other people). He simply be mean to other artists such as Nas, Robbie Williams (not rap but still), Jay Z etc as if thinking he's superior and better then them in the art of making music just disgusted me. Also his comments on news and shit are just igorant.

From my view, not even good musicans like elvis, Elton John etc do such a thing which even disgust me more as he think that he is superior to all other due to album sells and how he only got shot 3 times.

robbie1

HSC
"if haters hate then let em hate just watch the money pile up"

"haters hate that im winning, man i been hot since the beginning"

"their aint nothin they can do, to stop my shine, this is God's plan homie, this aint mine"

:)

M-O-B

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
its not too much better than the stuff he does now, it's all average.
Power of a Dollar isn't bad, its waaaaaaaayyyyy better than anything hes put out on Shady/Aftermath.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
robbie1 said:

"their aint nothin they can do, to stop my shine, this is God's plan homie, this aint mine"

"You're a fucking retard, so you probably thought that was smart"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
everyone should stop hating him so much. i havnt heard any of his previous stuff, but he chose to go down this road. he makes more money than the average joe, and im sure if we had to make a decision like this, some would take the alternative.

all you people are just jealous and should listen to joe buddens stuff. thats talent right there.
i cant find many posts in this site that has reflected any jealousy. moreso about the quality of his work, which, i feel, is adequete enough.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:

1. I personally wouldn't be happy if my life was worth half a dollar, but different strokes for different folks i suppose.
2. I hate him cause he makes shitty music, not because he sells albums.
3. *points to the "does god exist?" thread.

charred remains

HSC
I am seriously diarrheaing in my toilet right now as i write this. I'm dead serious. I love wireless.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
charred remains said:
I am seriously diarrheaing in my toilet right now as i write this. I'm dead serious. I love wireless.
hahahahhahahahahaha

that made me laugh out loud, havent done that over something on the net in ages

illmatic

NaS
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
what makes someone like 50 cent?

its something that i would like someone to tell me

is it the music? the repeated loops or "hooks"? why is it that classical music is boring because it is ever changing, but this repeated shit is valued? i'm not some mad classical lover, but love for 50 cent for his musical ability is laughable,

or his lyrics, because he's authentic when he talks about beating up women in the street, as he says in P.I.M.P., i suppose those incredibly offensive and daring lyrics are proof that he's probably not lying.

i can't help wonder, also, about the timing of his releases, while the world wages war he can release music about how much fucking bling he has raised. post september 11th and others.. although perhaps this is not a notable point, considering a lot of artists did the same, and their release dates are probably sometimes out of their control. content though, he's probably not lying that he's filthy rich

or maybe people like him because he got shot nine times, and he is the new definition of masculinity. little prepubescent teenagers feeling man-ly. nine times huh? i guess its proof i'm not the only one who can think of why he got shot nine times in the first place.

or maybe people find his music ridiculously catchy, which i can believe. and it simply grows on them. and i suppose, that if i could fully rap to a whole rap album, i'd be pretty proud. oh and with the way 50 cent has decided to demean the english language, encourage fellow people of the world a fucked way of linking violence with african americans and make boys believe this is the way the talk, think, act.. and by all means, media may not influence a boy entirely, it certainly does a good job.

or maybe people like 50 cent because he's good looking. i don't know how. you'd think the nine shots were fired at his face.

maybe its the way he approaches his themes. kinda like how.... sin city the movie has really fucked up themes, but they;re done incredibly well. but i've already covered the fact that his grammar is shit. that his rhyming is pretty trivial. his innuendos are sickening. magic stick. what the fuck. the boys who did "the bad touch" by the bloodhound gang... probably had the same themes, but they were clever.

music?
lyrics?
his image/role model material?
his masculinity and style?
his looks?
his approach to themes?

i never really hate an artist so much if they have at least one or more of these qualities down pat

but i cant find one aspect of 50 cent that is worth spending money on, nor valuable enough to call him an actual "artist".

please enlighten me.

catchy synthesized instrumentals and his catchy harmonising. it's a "head nodder", something you can tap your feet too and dance to at a club. you don't go to 50 cent for some sort of insightful perspective or reflection of the world. and if you are going to 50 cent's music for that, then you need a flower.

btw i like most of 50's music. and i'm an educated individual who isn't influenced by his image, words, lyrics etc. i think by saying he does this to all his listeners is a bit cheap and narrowminded. not everyone is a ltitle shitty drone who has no mind of their own.

word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)