50 Cent concert (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
its not too much better than the stuff he does now, it's all average.

come on. he's got some great tracks and lines from that album

How To Rob is an awesome track. Pretty creative and funny

I'm A Hustler is great - so many quality lines:

"all bullshit aside now it's time to be honest / i fear no man cos death is all that's promised/ "

"i hate a liar more than i hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary / a liar is after my reality "

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah i admit he has listenable tracks here and there, but so does chingy.

50 puts out 90% garbage imo the other 10% is either average or hot for a few months.

hustlers ambition is a good song.... and yeah how to rob was allright, though i still stand by my opinion that he has never put out anything that I would consider above average.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeah i admit he has listenable tracks here and there, but so does chingy.

50 puts out 90% garbage imo the other 10% is either average or hot for a few months.

hustlers ambition is a good song.... and yeah how to rob was allright, though i still stand by my opinion that he has never put out anything that I would consider above average.

thats cool

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
illmatic said:
i'm an educated individual who isn't influenced by his image, words, lyrics etc. i think by saying he does this to all his listeners is a bit cheap and narrowminded. not everyone is a ltitle shitty drone who has no mind of their own.

word.
you happen to be an educated individual who can filter out what you need and don't need. fact of the matter is, in reality yes, majority of the population, and his audience are "shitty little drones".

i have very little faith in our populations intelligence, personally. especially the younger generation.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
you happen to be an educated individual who can filter out what you need and don't need. fact of the matter is, in reality yes, majority of the population, and his audience are "shitty little drones".

i have very little faith in our populations intelligence, personally. especially the younger generation.

yeh oh well. maybe parents should monitor what their kids listen to?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
illmatic said:
yeh oh well. maybe parents should monitor what their kids listen to?
i dont particularly agree with that statement, but i'll stay on topic.

Why did you suggest that i would respect an artist because of their lyrics only?

i never said great music had to have great lyrics. it couldve been an aspect but not the basis of why someone would like a particular artist

to sum up, you like his music cuz its catchy. that would've done the job in answering my post.

you'll notice that i merely asked why someone would like 50 cent, so retaliating about these possiblities when i never really shot each and every one of them down, would serve no purpose other than to make pointless debate on something we agree on - it doesnt take one aspect to like music.

at least i hope we agree on that

i feel like im wasting my breath on this topic.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
to early and middle teenagers, its cool to disobey your parents, so yeah i reckon regulating what they listen to would be worthless.

i reckon mums and dads should start liking 50 cent and wearing doo rags and shit (like remember that chinpokemon episode of south park) the 'fully sick gangstas' are just like those little kids but just following a more dangerous trend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)