5.5-5.7 GPA in Science Adv. (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
No worries.

More than happy to help.. I was in a similar predicament last year.
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or on MSO.

Just my advice:
Take the early offer and get an offer from UWS in the early offer round, then immediately change your preferences so that you can get another offer in the main round. You may already have your heart set on UWS - but it will be nice to have as many options available for you to make your decision.
Thanks m8 :)
I have one more question: when you say "6 spots", is there a total of 6 spots avaliabe to students seeking this pathway at every uws campus?

Last edited:

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
nah, 6 in total from all campuses
lol that makes it really diffcult I bet!
No wonder UMAT plays a big part in ranking and all.
And roughly how many students are in the advanced science/ medical science class?

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't try very hard at all. No lectures through the year but did all assessments/labs. Crammed the week of exams. GPA of 6. Do a bit more and you'll be more than fine.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
lol that makes it really diffcult I bet!
No wonder UMAT plays a big part in ranking and all.
And roughly how many students are in the advanced science/ medical science class?
It's hard, but Dylan got it :p Bastard... ;D It's alright. I got into Dent Dylan and have an interview for MBBS the 4th of Jan at UNSW. Probably around 30 on ctown campus. Not everyone there wants med though (just most).

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
It's hard, but Dylan got it :p Bastard... ;D It's alright. I got into Dent Dylan and have an interview for MBBS the 4th of Jan at UNSW. Probably around 30 on ctown campus. Not everyone there wants med though (just most).
Wow nice :D congrats to you both.
Is it easier to transfer into dentistry than med? and roughly what Umat score do they need (S1+S2+S3/2) respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)