• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

42 hours (2 Viewers)

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
I start on Tuesday.
And then we have a week (or a couple of weeks for Maths) of prelim work.
trollface.jpg

But seriously, I'm looking forward to it. In Modern I'm going to be doing areas of history I really enjoy, Legal gets a bit more interesting. I begin 4U maths which I like maths already so that should be alright, and I am dropping Chemistry which will be a relief.

I'm kinda motivated; I didn't do much these holidays.

But then again, I'm freaked out for the HSC tests 1 year from now.

starshine02

HSC
I start school on monday but starting hsc work on wednesday or thursday. i'm actually slightly excited at the moment! :)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Back on Tuesday, however for once I don't mind the holidays ending. I'm ready to jump into year 12 (Before my motivation runs out :p)

Motivated for every subject, except for the fact that I'm staring at a practise Eng Essay right now and can't get past the intro XD

iBibah

HSC
... til we officially start our HSC course.

What are your thoughts, guys?
Hate to burst your bubble but you don't officially start the HSC course until week 4.

iBibah

HSC
That's dependent on the school.
Really? We were told that under BoS's rules, we are not allowed to learn HSC content until week 4, though teachers still do it in some schools.

nifkeh

HSC
Hate to burst your bubble but you don't officially start the HSC course until week 4.
really? How come

anyways I'm meh, I need to talk to deputy to get into ext 2 maths lol... (because I didn't choose it earlier because I thought I was dumb, then now I'm like let's try it for a bit)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Really? We were told that under BoS's rules, we are not allowed to learn HSC content until week 4, though teachers still do it in some schools.
Lol it's prior to Term 4 but so many schools do...(not mine)

Lol I think you guys are freaking out more than my HSC being in nine days. I would give anything to be going back to school like normal on Monday for Term 4 :p I had a blast in school, even Year 12 minus the HSC part.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Lol it's prior to Term 4 but so many schools do...(not mine)

Lol I think you guys are freaking out more than my HSC being in nine days. I would give anything to be going back to school like normal on Monday for Term 4 :p I had a blast in school, even Year 12 minus the HSC part.
That's either a good or bad thing that you're not freaked out about your upcoming externals :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Don't generate too much hype guys you may scare people, it will go by quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)