2U Maths past papers (1 Viewer)

nixon3

HSC
Hey yall

was wondering if anyone had any 2U past papers on basic algebra, and all the first topics in the 2U course

let me know

thanks

muzeikchun852

HSC
well. these past paper seperate by individual topics dont come for free. there is a few brand that u can buy from and one of the famous one would be the success one. it wont cost u much, about 30 bucks if i remember it right.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
well. these past paper seperate by individual topics dont come for free. there is a few brand that u can buy from and one of the famous one would be the success one. it wont cost u much, about 30 bucks if i remember it right.
If you are lucky you can buy off someone at BOS at a cheap cost.

mioumiou

HSC
But Success One only has HSC questions right? Oh well, but there's a reference page inside the book, with all the questions label in each different topics. So you may as well try that. There's another book called Creelman, I heard that the Biology one is good but I'm not sure about maths though..... It has every single topic (separated with a series of past HSC questions.) :uhhuh:

Hope_

Hope~
HSC
What's wrong with the school's textbook? Do all the questions and you'll be fine.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
ask your teachers for past exams.
We have all ours online

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Success One/Creelman etc are only HSC

check the resources section on here, it has a few past papers.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw, hows your "to-do" list going? good? :p
Eh, still the same as b4, there's only so much you can add to it lol, and the most important is sleep, so yeh, I guess i'll just add sleep each day.

mioumiou

HSC
Eh, still the same as b4, there's only so much you can add to it lol, and the most important is sleep, so yeh, I guess i'll just add sleep each day.
Haha, yeah.... getting enough sleep everyday is very important. Well, good luck with your "to-do" list then. :p

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, yeah.... getting enough sleep everyday is very important.
Currently I'm averaging about 6 hours... hate waking up early, and its getting colder each day :( or its just me :cry:

Well, good luck with your "to-do" list then. :p
lol thanks, After HSC: Sleep 4 am, Wake up, 4 pm, cant wait :D

mioumiou

HSC
Currently I'm averaging about 6 hours... hate waking up early, and its getting colder each day :( or its just me :cry:

lol thanks, After HSC: Sleep 4 am, Wake up, 4 pm, cant wait :D
awww, 6 hours!!! I need to sleep at least 8!!
haha, there's still a few month to go...... and you're dream will come true :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)