28 days till HSC: How is everyone preparing? (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
So yup!
28 days left from today

How are you preparing? And how many hours are u studying?

I honestly feel like giving up but I'll try not to!

Currently I am revising my theory subjects and doing past papers

I want to study for like 8 hrs everyday but cureently its 2-3 hrs

Ekman

HSC
Well my plan is to spend 2 weeks going through content (memorising content for English, Chemistry, Economics), and spend the remainder 3 weeks on past papers and just general practice. Not sure how this plan is going to turn out, but that was the only way I could think of spending my time on studies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Well my plan is to spend 2 weeks going through content (memorising content for English, Chemistry, Economics), and spend the remainder 3 weeks on past papers and just general practice. Not sure how this plan is going to turn out, but that was the only way I could think of spending my time on studies.
Sorry to spoil your plans but we've got 4 weeks left, not 5 :/

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Completing the remaining 34 past papers I have to do before I reach my goal total of 99. One past paper=1atars, maths checks out lads.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Well I made the plan last week, so im one week into my plan right now.
Ahhhhh I see (clearly now the rain has gone). So basically taking that whole gap between graduation and HSC doing past papers?

Ekman

HSC
Ahhhhh I see (clearly now the rain has gone). So basically taking that whole gap between graduation and HSC doing past papers?
Truth be told, I graduated 3 weeks ago. I spent 2 weeks chasing up my teachers for trial marks and I spent the third week fulfilling my plan.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Truth be told, I graduated 3 weeks ago. I spent 2 weeks chasing up my teachers for trial marks and I spent the third week fulfilling my plan.
Wait as in formally graduated or mentally graduated Ahahah? You feeling confident for HSC?

Ekman

HSC
Wait as in formally graduated or mentally graduated Ahahah? You feeling confident for HSC?
Well the formal graduation is going to happen after the hsc. Its just we dont have to go to school after the trials are over so I guess mentally graduated.

In terms of the hsc, no im not confident. I still have yet to do economics and im a bit rusty on my maths.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Well the formal graduation is going to happen after the hsc. Its just we dont have to go to school after the trials are over so I guess mentally graduated.

In terms of the hsc, no im not confident. I still have yet to do economics and im a bit rusty on my maths.
Bit rusty on maths smashed everyone for trials...

lightthefuze

HSC
This sounds like a really good plan, I originally planned to do all the first topics of every subject this week, the second topics next week and so on - but I think that would turn into a disaster

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
This sounds like a really good plan, I originally planned to do all the first topics of every subject this week, the second topics next week and so on - but I think that would turn into a disaster
Why would it?

HecticSandWitch

HSC

Dude that's a sick idea, I've never understood why graduation+formal happen before the HSC. Just seems redundant.

Good luck man, in 28 days you could learn the whole eco syllabus three times over, so I'm sure you'll be sweet.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Dude that's a sick idea, I've never understood why graduation+formal happen before the HSC. Just seems redundant.

Good luck man, in 28 days you could learn the whole eco syllabus three times over, so I'm sure you'll be sweet.
Definitely agree with this. It's only about for one day you'll be happy because you "graduated" but right after that you'll be stressed out lol because you've still got your HSC exams left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)