2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
guys i'm going crazy, i've been trying to find this one document on google but can't find it for the life of me. it details the number of items in different hsc exams and i had it before but now i don't. if anyone has it or knows where to find it, please hmu 😭

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
guys i'm going crazy, i've been trying to find this one document on google but can't find it for the life of me. it details the number of items in different hsc exams and i had it before but now i don't. if anyone has it or knows where to find it, please hmu 😭
Do you remember any key words in it that you can search

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 4.26.32 pm.png
this?

WeiWeiMan

HSC
no 😭
it would state the number of items, like i know for maths adv it said there would be 37 to 42 items but i can't remember the details for other exams and it's extra to know them but i'm extra :(
what does items even mean

sainzsgf

HSC
no 😭
it would state the number of items, like i know for maths adv it said there would be 37 to 42 items but i can't remember the details for other exams and it's extra to know them but i'm extra :(
do you mean like questions or sm?

there was something about that with one of my exams last year and it was like 1 item will be a 9 mark question.
idk though this was released well into last year????

WeiWeiMan

HSC
items are the questions, inclusive of the parts. for example, if you had question 25 with parts a, b, c, that would total to three items.
Idk it doesn't really matter since the number of items doesn't seem to be perfectly correlated with the number of marks

ziGma

HSC
how do I make my assignment stand out to the teachers??

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Yall im gonna cry dentistry is too hard
Before anyone applies just think abt the beige stone ur gonna have to clean off the silicone moulds and STILL MANAGE TO GET CHIPPED ANTERIORS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)