2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

Makar

HSC
I LOVE ANCIENT

I keep a separate doc for all my primary and secondary sources relating to each dot point, my teacher recommended that. I also give lots of short answer practice responses to my teacher so she can continously check and give feedback. A tip my teacher always says is to plan on the paper before writing any response, so I practice that under timed conditions as well.
You're a lifesaver bro, I appreciate it a ton. What topic are you doing this term?

Makar

HSC
hi! i currently do ancient and what works best for me is i try to update my anc history notes every week, integrate plenty of sources (primary + secondary, link it into the information) into my notes, consistent review (like, maybe every week try brainstorming what you know about your current topic so far and look back at your notes to see what you missed OR have flashcards if that works for you of key terms), around exam time submit practice essays to my anc history teacher (she's the best!!!!!!!)
Far out, you hella studious he1nl, it's very impressive. I'll def try to integrate some of these into my next anc history study session so thanks for the advice :)
Hahaha seems like you got a good ancient history teacher, makes it so much more enjoyable to learn about the subject

Makar

HSC
just an expression. of interest . what is everyone going to do in university
I'm planning on doing something in nursing to then potentially bridge into physiotherapy or take it into the military
And/or something to do with finance but I dunno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)