2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

he1nl

HSC
Lol have you guys gotten your year 12 jerseys or jackets yet? my schools being really slow we haven't even looked at any designs yet XD
oh really? that's crazyy haha

my school has finalised the designs, i think they're just going to send out the prices soon so we can purchase them!

lala33

HSC
oh really? that's crazyy haha

my school has finalised the designs, i think they're just going to send out the prices soon so we can purchase them!
thats so sad, i thought my school was slow bc we ordered them start of term 2 and they still haven't came :confused:

lala33

HSC
OH WHATTT the start of term 2? that's so early!
i thought it was normal 😭 but i remember going on an excursion in like august and some schools already had their year 12 jerseys

he1nl

HSC
i thought it was normal 😭 but i remember going on an excursion in like august and some schools already had their year 12 jerseys
oh that's so surprising whatttt, i know some year 12's who get their jackets like right after summer break n stuff

libestraumno3

HSC
Lol have you guys gotten your year 12 jerseys or jackets yet? my schools being really slow we haven't even looked at any designs yet XD
we got ours but had to return bc they got the colours wrong.. getting the new ones early term 1 :(

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
oh that's so surprising whatttt, i know some year 12's who get their jackets like right after summer break n stuff
We haven't ordered yet kms

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
we are getting ours early term 1. i know some schools that have already received them ;-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)