2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

he1nl

HSC
context: this was last week and i have lactose intolerance and get very gassy
so i was sitting with my friend group and of course i did my tooting business (of course i was slick with it, i'm a silent but deadly tooter), and then my friend said "why does it smell fishy" and my other friend was about to say "yeah its my food" but i was like in my head "oh god" so i decided to get it over and done with and said "sorry i farted" and EVERYONE scooched away from me in unison. it was like they had telepathy...

he1nl

HSC
now that i've typed it out it sounds like a 4th grader story I'M SO SORRY it was much funnier in my head and in real life

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
context: this was last week and i have lactose intolerance and get very gassy
so i was sitting with my friend group and of course i did my tooting business (of course i was slick with it, i'm a silent but deadly tooter), and then my friend said "why does it smell fishy" and my other friend was about to say "yeah its my food" but i was like in my head "oh god" so i decided to get it over and done with and said "sorry i farted" and EVERYONE scooched away from me in unison. it was like they had telepathy...
HAHHA WTF that's something I'd do. You shouldn't have cracked lollll them scooching away is meann

he1nl

HSC
guys say something dont leave me in silence.............

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
now that i've typed it out it sounds like a 4th grader story I'M SO SORRY it was much funnier in my head and in real life
It is funny

he1nl

HSC
thank you natty you are way too supportive... i feel like you're the friend who laughs at jokes that aren't even funny to reassure the person

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
thank you natty you are way too supportive... i feel like you're the friend who laughs at jokes that aren't even funny to reassure the person
HOW DID YOU KNOW
But your jokes are funny

he1nl

HSC
also irrelevant but idk if i should even apply for early entry since i do like 0 extracurriculars apart from volunteering at school

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
also irrelevant but idk if i should even apply for early entry since i do like 0 extracurriculars apart from volunteering at school
Always apply anyways and it's not too late to start

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
School sport from january on??? You seem like you'd like debating or public speaking

lolcti

HSC
N/A
yeah def do I made up stuff in some for yr10 early entry courses and got in

he1nl

HSC
School sport from january on??? You seem like you'd like debating or public speaking
school sports don't interest me at all, and i have major anxiety so debating/public speaking is a no go

i really like things involving volunteering, id love to do it outside of school but there's not many options for me unfortunately! i'd really like to start a philosophy club or something of that nature but i feel like my poor english abilities / i'm bad at phrasing my ideas / i don't read philosophy books won't make me qualified as a club leader for that

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
school sports don't interest me at all, and i have major anxiety so debating/public speaking is a no go

i really like things involving volunteering, id love to do it outside of school but there's not many options for me unfortunately! i'd really like to start a philosophy club or something of that nature but i feel like my poor english abilities / i'm bad at phrasing my ideas / i don't read philosophy books won't make me qualified as a club leader for that
Don't doubt yourself hennie, I'm sure there's something you would enjoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)