2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i've delegated all my recharge day to nye & a 4 day block
besides that i need to get my shit together 🤩 planning to be a @carrotsss in phys

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Are your teachers giving you any opportunities for marked feeback during the holidays?
yep yep yep!! we have a common mod essay due on the last day of school (informal task for english) sooo they r grading our essays like a real formal assignment but good thing it’s not gonna go towards our atar

Sadoplop1

Banned
HSC
N/A
I see you are the all getting the ready for the results that come up soon. It will be the fun for the things so the that are you so that good things happen 😁

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I see you are the all getting the ready for the results that come up soon. It will be fun for the things that are you so that good things happen 😁
strokes when were text by transmittable? when were strokes transmittable by text?

carrotsss

HSC
that's a ridiculous amount- just have a life and take a break for the last time in over a year
I don’t regret doing it, it made the rest of my year so much more chill and I still got plenty of break in my summer holidays 🤷‍♂️

stevie444

HSC
I don’t regret doing it, it made the rest of my year so much more chill and I still got plenty of break in my summer holidays 🤷‍♂️
Ok but I was lazy af in terms of schoolwork until the last 2 weeks and ended up doing fine anyway either way if u work hard for the rest of the year in my opinion any study over the summer becomes less relevant in comparison. September study will be worth like 5-10x the amount of January study in terms of end results and as long as you aren't severely behind on term 4 content youll be fine - or at least I was

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
that's a ridiculous amount- just have a life and take a break for the last time in over a year
yeah you don't need to, my friend is crazy smart and was pretty chill studying the rest of year 12 and she barely studied during the summer break. she went on a whole vacation overseas for most of the holidays too and did better than most of the grade that just grinded during that holidays. so for 2024s just do what you feel what's best for you. personally i only went a bit ahead by a term and didn't bother going too ahead because it'd just be too stressful for me and i kinda wasn't bothered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)