2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
I just dk what estimate they would give, realistically hoping for above 90 atar now
your estimate will just be what your moderated school assessment mark would’ve been, which is based on your rankings and mark differences as described above

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
everyone’s gotta be aiming for 99.95, or better yet, the mysterious atar of less than 30
99.95 atarMystery mark
Straight to the point, and quite boringIllusive and juicy
Requires immense study and basically no social lifeNo study at all, maintain a fresh social life
Opens up pathways for boring office jobs like medicine or lawOpens up pathways for high qualified industry-ready TAFE degrees
Friends will always ask what your atar wasFriends will never ask for your atar

Imo mystery mark is better. Idk why I even try

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
tower of hell is the most infuriating game i've ever played, never made it to the top (it's a skill issue ik)
also not the robux 💀
also thank god other people play roblox i was literally playing roblox today after going a year without it 💀 i moved all my year 11 + 12 files to my hard drive from my crappy laptop and my roblox finally stopped glitching

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
My favourite Roblox game back in the day was Pokemon Brick Bronze, but I just checked and they've taken it down. 😢

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
My favourite Roblox game back in the day was Pokemon Brick Bronze, but I just checked and they've taken it down. 😢
OMG NO I PLAYED POKEMON BRICK BRONZE SO MUCH i was so close to the end omg or smth i dedicated so much of my time to it back in the day. and then it got taken down like a few years back (nintendo copyright moment) and the owners replaced it with another story with pokemon creatures that weren't actually called pokemon, but the updates were so slow and i was just so sad my progress got deleted so i barely tried it </3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)