2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
OMG NO I PLAYED POKEMON BRICK BRONZE SO MUCH i was so close to the end omg or smth i dedicated so much of my time to it back in the day. and then it got taken down like a few years back (nintendo copyright moment) and the owners replaced it with another story with pokemon creatures that weren't actually called pokemon, but the updates were so slow and i was just so sad my progress got deleted so i barely tried it </3
Ik it's so sad. I think I spent robux on Brick Bronze

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
99.95 atarMystery mark
Straight to the point, and quite boringIllusive and juicy
Requires immense study and basically no social lifeNo study at all, maintain a fresh social life
Opens up pathways for boring office jobs like medicine or lawOpens up pathways for high qualified industry-ready TAFE degrees
Friends will always ask what your atar wasFriends will never ask for your atar

Imo mystery mark is better. Idk why I even try
sorry but how do you even get a mystery mark....
if you just do these subjects and get 10% raw in each, that will roughly be 25 aligned, which already gives you above 30 atar.
when you factor in MC and guessing answers, you literally need to get like 5 marks in the rest of the paper...
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.55.46 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.55.55 pm.png

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
if you just do these subjects and get 10% raw in each, that will roughly be 25 aligned, which already gives you above 30 atar.
when you factor in MC and guessing answers, you literally need to get like 5 marks in the rest of the paper...
View attachment 41254View attachment 41255
I don’t think ppl getting a mystery mark would be doing those subjects 🤣🤣

Cathode_RT

HSC
View attachment 41254View attachment 41255
Its called professional state ranking (last place)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
My favourite Roblox game back in the day was Pokemon Brick Bronze, but I just checked and they've taken it down. 😢
I could have probably embarassed you in that game ngl, I was actually a god in competitive, if I tried a bit more I would have been 4k on the comp ladder. I didn't even sweat in the game, literally would have the AFK keyboard thing in the background to breed 6iv everything HA and then just destroy noobs on it.

Cant tell u how i crushed i was after it got banned bc i would joke around with my friends back then that it would be removed eventually, but it still felt sad regardless

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I could have probably embarassed you in that game ngl, I was actually a god in competitive, if I tried a bit more I would have been 4k on the comp ladder. I didn't even sweat in the game, literally would have the AFK keyboard thing in the background to breed 6iv everything HA and then just destroy noobs on it.

Cant tell u how i crushed i was after it got banned bc i would joke around with my friends back then that it would be removed eventually, but it still felt sad regardless
Honestly project pokemon getting banned made me even more sadder, that was so nostalgic for me dont get me wrong brick bronze was nostalgic as well (i purchased the game in early beta and got the shiny eevee) but like holy that game was connected to my soul. I would do anything to go back to those days and just play for 1 hour 😭 u dont know the pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)