2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Lol I'm mentally damaged. But I don't talk, so I never got picked up the services in teh school that find disabled kids. Most teachers assume I'm lazy and weird. One of my teachers has my personality close. She thinks I'm manipulative and deceptive and called me that in class. I felt so happy :). I felt like Ayanokoji, but he's a genius lol
ayanokoji (the guy in my pfp) is NOT like this istg

Interdice

HSC
I think it'd be better if he were isolated completely. Like I genuinely think this dude will eventually become a rapist or smn. Judging from what I've read, doesn't seem that he cares about anyone else BUT his desires.

He's been consumed by adult content. Sold his soul for animated characters on a screen.
Leaving genetic evidence all over the victim? Even if I was morally bankrupt enough to do that, the risk is way to high.

I fully intend to go to thailand and fuck cute asian gilrs there. They have a price and it's low.

I also fully agree. would be best for full isolation.

Interdice

HSC
nah but iโ€™m just curious. did ur parents raise u like this or?? like how on earth can a human become like this, how much of the weird side of the internet were u subject to when u were younger??
My parents raised me just fine. My two sibligns are normal, popular and top in their classes. They do exercise and study much harder than I. I wouldn't blame them.

I had uncessored access to the internet age 7. I never socailized with my peers after that. Although my sibllings did as well

Interdice

HSC
Why do you think you can't change though is my question. Are you incapable of just hitting a gym? Or doing workout videos on yt? I mean you boast about all the time you have... Why not use it wisely?
I actually intend to gym at uni. For my own health though. I'm sick of carrying around extra weight. I could lose 10ks. I'm not overweight now, but I could lose alot of weight.

However I'm never gonna reach the level of conversations dudes with girls ahve. It's never gonna happen. They smile while tallking to each other. They maintain eye contact, and they don't sexualize each other. I would rather be a loner than converse like this.

Besides in uni there is no way for me to meet sexy asian girls. I have no internests, and even if I do I prefer to prusue them by myself. And even if I do I"m not particullarly attractive, so they wouldn't fall for me. I also awnt to skip the convestation and get right to the fucking

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
reason why u donโ€™t have a โ€œwaifuโ€ (idek what that is tbh) is probably because of the way u act. maybe act less creepy and youโ€™ll get one
its like an inappropriate term used to describe girls in anime ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)