2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

dav53521

HSC
in y10 i had this friend always acting so innocent and shi and his parents had restricted his wifi and stuff, until one day i caught his google play store history πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ bro was desperate he used google play store on his school chromebook
I mean as an android user I can attest that the play store can be a weird and wacky place. Legit malware apps do manage to get onto the platform so I wouldn't be that surprised if apps of that nature have managed to get onto it for a brief period of time.

dav53521

HSC
yeah tbf. Android has 0 moderation
Well moderation will be a nightmare as android is open source meaning that if moderation was created it could be bypassed by a fork of android and also the lack of a single way to get android apps means that there is no easy way to moderate it so if you ever want a phone with lax restrictions then get an android

carrotsss

HSC
Well moderation will be a nightmare as android is open source meaning that if moderation was created it could be bypassed by a fork of android and also the lack of a single way to get android apps means that there is no easy way to moderate it so if you ever want a phone with lax restrictions then get an android
I’m pretty sure he is saying that the play store has zero moderation, no android as a whole (which is obviously impossible to moderate)

Interdice

HSC
I think I pissed of my math extension class and the teacher. lol.

We had an exam. 2 students got 80s(me and smart white girl) 1 student 70s and rest 50s 60s. We are in the dumb Extension class, since the overall average was mid 70s.

I thought I got good and spoke to teh extension 2 class, where I learned I got just about average in that class and my ego was broken. Then I called my entire extension class stupid. In front of the smart extension class. One student got kinda mad at me.

My school is kinda dumb so that would be an high E3/ low E4 depending on teh intelligence of the cohort. They seem pretty smart though. Just not our class. I made jokes about our class being dumb before, but back then I was joking.

I was bragging to the guy next to me, and my teacher overheard and told me to shut up. I then asked for my rank, which he declined to give to me, but gave to other students. He also refused to tell me the average of the class. that guy got high 60s. Unlike me he does tutroing, and he seemed kinda mad at me, and sat somewhere else. That teacher dones't really seem to like me that much. He says I don't pay attention, and doens't answer my questoins lol. He gets pissed if I ask a 5 min question, butlitterally answers 40 minute questions from the annoying guy. The annoying guy has a certian reputatoin as a massive try hard. Lol the bio teacher litterally kicked out of class for talking to much lol. I laughed.

I was loudly exclaiming my disapointement that I didn't get full marks for a question, and my class told me to be happy, sinec I wrecked all of them. Back then I thought the average for my class was 75 as well. Damn I must have sounded like an asshole!

I have a bad repuation in the class because I come late(Students shame each other for coming later than me), don't do the work in class, talk in class, forget book and stationary. So it must have felt pretty crushing to the other students. And the teacher probably felt bad as well. I also had 40 mins of sleep before the exam, and didn't even study for the subject enough. I didn't complete my study routine, because I had projects. I also don't do turtoring for math, when litterally every one of my classmates do. Overall I do way less work then they do. I just complete homework and do trial papers if I feel like it. My atar goal is 75 so I have no desire to put mroe effort.

I used to be in a lower math class, and I used to think these guys were smart. I am very disappointed to learn how dumb they are.

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
I think I pissed of my math extension class and the teacher. lol.

We had an exam. 2 students got 80s(me and smart white girl) 1 student 70s and rest 50s 60s. We are in the dumb Extension class, since the overall average was mid 70s.

I thought I got good and spoke to teh extension 2 class, where I learned I got just about average in that class and my ego was broken. Then I called my entire extension class stupid. In front of my extension class. One student got kinda mad at me.

My school is kinda dumb so that would be an high E3/ low E4 depending on teh intelligence of the cohort. They seem pretty smart though. Just not our class. I made jokes about our class being dumb before, but back then I was joking.

I was bragging to the guy next to me, and my teacher overheard and told me to shut up. I then asked for my rank, which he declined to give to me, but gave to other students. He got high 60s. Unlike me he does tutroing, and he seemed kinda mad at me, and sat somewhere else.

I was loudly exclaiming my disapointement that I didn't get full marks for a question, and my class told me to be happy, sinec I wrecked all of them. Back then I thought the average for my class was 75 as well. Damn I must have sounded like an asshole!

I have a bad repuation in the class because I come late(Students shame each other for coming later than me), don't do the work in class, talk in class, forget book and stationary. So it must have felt pretty crushing to the other students. And the teacher probably felt bad as well. I also had 40 mins of sleep before the exam, and didn't even study for the subject enough. I didn't complete my study routine, because I had projects. I also don't do turtoring for math, when litterally every one of my classmates do. Overall I do way less work then they do. I just complete homework and do trial papers if I feel like it. My atar goal is 75 so I have no desire to put mroe effort

I used to be in a lower math class, and I used to think these guys were smart. I am very disappointed to learn how dumb they are.
Wow you are just too humble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)