2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
oh wait thats the degree i want to do, is there a reason u want to swap out law? (act/eco seems cool asw)
I'll probably keep it, but I just find the intro/first year courses boring. I would like to do IP law though

I think it just depends on what you want to do following your degree.

idkkdi

HSC
I'll probably keep it, but I just find the intro/first year courses boring. I would like to do IP law though

I think it just depends on what you want to do following your degree.
ye well the first course is always like an arts course for law lol.
and for IP law, u would probably want to do a bsc instead of a bec.

skzzks

HSC
r u sure its not a yr 12 thing or smn? I'm not personally in A1 but I know a few students from lower yrs in A1 who get lecture notes (although they do online)
it’s coz they do online a1 in centre after y9 there’s no lecture note coz there’s like 50-60 people per class i think they’re too lazy to print or smth idk

kkk579

hello
HSC
lmfao idk if ur in yr 9 or not anymore bruh 💀 😭 newton's law is m=fa where f=limx->infinite of x^4-3x/89xy integrated and differentiated with respect to x. implicitly differentiate and u get ur answer of m=fa
i thought that @s97127 was a parent?in one post they were like oh i am on here to teach my son how to do maths or smthD025A9A7-95D9-4D79-833F-9A995F932392.jpeg

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
at least theyre gonna get that bag
  1. Social impact: Gender studies is a field that focuses on understanding gender and its impact on society. Graduates with a degree in gender studies can make a significant impact in promoting gender equality and fighting against discrimination based on gender identity. This type of work can be very fulfilling and make a positive difference in people's lives.
  2. Intersectionality: Gender studies is an interdisciplinary field that explores the intersection of gender with other factors, such as race, sexuality, and class. This allows students to gain a broad understanding of how different social identities intersect and how they impact individuals and society as a whole.
  3. Research: Gender studies involves a lot of research, which can be an excellent skill to have in many different fields. Graduates with a degree in gender studies are often well-equipped to conduct research on social issues, analyze data, and write persuasive arguments.
  4. Career paths: Graduates with a degree in gender studies can pursue a variety of careers, including social work, advocacy, nonprofit management, journalism, and education. Many of these careers can be very rewarding and have a positive impact on society.

idkkdi

HSC
at least theyre gonna get that bag
not much bag unless ur good
  1. Social impact: Gender studies is a field that focuses on understanding gender and its impact on society. Graduates with a degree in gender studies can make a significant impact in promoting gender equality and fighting against discrimination based on gender identity. This type of work can be very fulfilling and make a positive difference in people's lives.
  2. Intersectionality: Gender studies is an interdisciplinary field that explores the intersection of gender with other factors, such as race, sexuality, and class. This allows students to gain a broad understanding of how different social identities intersect and how they impact individuals and society as a whole.
  3. Research: Gender studies involves a lot of research, which can be an excellent skill to have in many different fields. Graduates with a degree in gender studies are often well-equipped to conduct research on social issues, analyze data, and write persuasive arguments.
  4. Career paths: Graduates with a degree in gender studies can pursue a variety of careers, including social work, advocacy, nonprofit management, journalism, and education. Many of these careers can be very rewarding and have a positive impact on society.
chatgpt?
Become a doctor, smn that doesnt involve lying to a court in order to keep a murderer on the streets lmfao
guaranteed*

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
  1. Career paths: Graduates with a degree in gender studies can pursue a variety of careers, including social work, advocacy, nonprofit management, journalism, and education. Many of these careers can be very rewarding and have a positive impact on society.
how do you get money out of advocating for something, social justice always gave me not-for-profit vibes

HSC
when is everyone's exam blocks this term? some schools have finished theirs i am so jealous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)