2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
stfu why did u guys(pethim) always turn any (including my thread) into a tutoring discussion
after a certain point no one finds you funny

Last edited:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Unpopular opinion: If you're smart you don't need tutoring.
I honestly don't understand the tutoring obsession on the BOS. If you're here, you're probably studious anyway and are able to learn independently, as well as navigate resources. At least create one tutoring thread so we can save our innocent threads before they've been ransacked by 'Dr Dru' and 'Ngo and sons' stans.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
stfu why did u guys(pethim) always turn any (including my thread) into a tutoring discussion
fr before it was kinda funny now it's just annoying 💀💀 like talk about tutoring in a tutoring thread stop ruining everyone else's 💀

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
Like i get that at the start someone was genuiinly asking a question abt dr du and wanted other ppls opinions on if its good for its price and stuff, but why start tutoring wars over nothing
its not like your whole identity is about the tutor you go to (although it probably is knowing u since everything u ever talk abt, your profile, etc...)
dont have to start advertising its features like oMg THaT a1 BoOKLeT Made Me haRD NgL just for the purpose of showing how big of a fanboy u are

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
what do you mean? it's a proof question and it's a bit tricky
as u can clearly see, if we use the principles of integrations we see that the limit of 3->4=1+x= 84, this is then integrated to get limx->infinite, we then can see that we can use newton's 1st principle- ie f=Velocity times acceleration, which results in the answer of 4

s97127

HSC
as u can clearly see, if we use the principles of integrations we see that the limit of 3->4=1+x= 84, this is then integrated to get limx->infinite, we then can see that we can use newton's 1st principle- ie f=Velocity times acceleration, which results in the answer of 4
You are taking abt a different problem. This is the problem i solved:
1678444336275.png

s97127

HSC
thats the qn I was referring to. You clearly dont understand newtons laws ( m=fa ). unfortunately, we will humbling ban you for ever stepping foot into a du campus again for your clear unintelligence.
very confused now. Anyway newton's law is f=ma right?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Bro why is there a fucking memepage for a tutoring site 💀

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
I'm gonna step away from the computer, and bro is gonna go off. *just note I'm not backing away, just afk*
lets respectfully end this so we can both study ( perhaps one day u will realise that the extreme measures of propaganda and the subjugation of postmodern style thinking of the traditional asian dr du community has led to the ignition of new polarised ideologies enforced by your tutoring centre... which has ultimately blinded your perception of truth and the meaning of life.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)