2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

aulinia

HSC
~160! We used to have just under 200 but a fair few people have dropped out
We had that many at the start of Year 7 but a lot of ppl moved (also we only just went up to senior so a lot of ppl moved ig), but aside from that am i the only one who feels like there are so many year 7s this year?? Our school is so crowded now bruh

carrotsss

HSC
We had that many at the start of Year 7 but a lot of ppl moved (also we only just went up to senior so a lot of ppl moved ig), but aside from that am i the only one who feels like there are so many year 7s this year?? Our school is so crowded now bruh
Literally same, we get more year 7s every year i swear

carrotsss

HSC
Have everybody started getting assessments yet? One week in and I’ve already got 2 😭

aulinia

HSC
Have everybody started getting assessments yet? One week in and I’ve already got 2 😭
Our assignments are in week 8 or smth i think bc we have a timetable where we do them all in a week. Our assessments are in-class but we get the questions beforehand (for some theyre exams tho), its like exam-style

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
nope, mine are end of term, though i think i have a chem prac halfway through... (bet it's titration). i'm honestly excited for some of them (like english and modern history), less for others

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
The worst part is my cohort is VERY small like under 140 i think which is crazy

We have to fight 2+ year 7s each in the event of the casual year 7 war outbreak

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
nah, y 11 is literally like 120 students, theres a high chance its most likely true.

clive guo

HSC
Here's some more Dr Du wisdom:

"We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort"

"It's not about what you're capable of. It's about what you are willing to endure"

"I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come"

Your welcome
clive guo would agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)