• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (8 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
syd girls is also far, i already travel quite a bit but i would rather go coed school lol. fort seems pre nice ngl
look either way its not worth moving. If you're having trouble fitting in, theres no guarantee this next school will be any different

kkk579

hello
HSC
look either way its not worth moving. If you're having trouble fitting in, theres no guarantee this next school will be any different
nah but also this school is lowkey trash tho. i don’t understand what some of the teachers r saying (i don’t wanna be offensive anythijg but i genuinely can’t understand their accent it’s not even funny)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
nah but also this school is lowkey trash tho. i don’t understand what some of the teachers r saying (i don’t wanna be offensive anythijg but i genuinely can’t understand their accent it’s not even funny)
Every school has those teachers

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
the accent part was so outta pocket bruuu

kkk579

hello
HSC
oh the worst 2 subjects for that to happen (maybe sci could be worse, who knows)
um it was bcz you mentioned trouble making friends why do we have the same type (i'm turbulent ;( )
yep lol- my sci teacher cannot teach so all my core subjects got bad teachers

kkk579

hello
HSC
oh the worst 2 subjects for that to happen (maybe sci could be worse, who knows)
um it was bcz you mentioned trouble making friends why do we have the same type (i'm turbulent ;( )
It’s only easy for me to make friends when ppl actually talk to me first otherwise i don’t think i ever gonna talk to u 💀💀

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
guys i’m so fucked we got the english notif today and i don’t got a group if i have to go with the person who isn’t coming back until another two weeks later WHICH IS LEGIT WHEN RHE ASSESSMENT IS TAKIJG PLACE IM GONNA SUICIDE (i don’t talk to them either nor do i have their contact)
i asked someone which is like the only two ppl i have to talked to before but they already have a group and they already picked their scene with four ppl so i probably cant join oml
dont stress too much, its just yr 10

kkk579

hello
HSC
surely you can email them or something ? or talk through classroom somehow ? or you could (last case) ask the teacher for their contact details which would probs be on sentral (this would be their parent's though –)
yeah but i still don’t wanna go with someone who isn’t coming back for two weeks and missed a good part of the lessons while we were going thru the text it’s rlly annoying

communicating thru email is horrendous and i would honestly rather the teachers randomise the groups 😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)