• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
i was planning of applying for fort st. i was gonna apply last year but didn’t think i’d make it so i didn’t bother. thoughts?
I know it really sucks to be in your situation and your complaints are absolutely valid, moving schools sucks a lot especially if you’re socially awkward and transferring in a later year. I can’t really offer any advice because I’m guessing it’s quite different for girls compared to boys (and I’m generally not too socially awkward), but it’s still worth trying to make friends, because once you find your friend group, things could change a lot.

Moving to fort st doesn’t sound like a terrible idea, but it won’t solve every problem, moving to a new school in year 11 would definitely still be tough. Still worth a shot though I guess

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I know it really sucks to be in your situation and your complaints are absolutely valid, moving schools sucks a lot especially if you’re socially awkward and transferring in a later year. I can’t really offer any advice because I’m guessing it’s quite different for girls compared to boys (and I’m generally not too socially awkward), but it’s still worth trying to make friends, because once you find your friend group, things could change a lot.

Moving to fort st doesn’t sound like a terrible idea, but it won’t solve every problem, moving to a new school in year 11 would definitely still be tough. Still worth a shot though I guess
youre a guy?...

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
The discord server post lasted a record thirty-five seconds before being deleted. New high score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)