2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
guys I have my greek accelerated HSC on Wednesday and I've barely studied lately (procrastinating) BUT I do speak the language at home and have done the past papers till 2014.. I'm still so nervous 😭😭😭 what should I do??
you are so much more prepared than i was for my accelerated language hsc, and i don't speak the language at home (fun fact while doing japanese continuers in lockdown i was self-learning russian and even though i'm not actively learning it anymore cos i stopped for hsc, i'm way more proficient in russian rn than japanese and i did it last year 💀). you know the language, you've done way more past papers than i ever did. i got a 92 external after studying in the last 3-4 days before my japanese continuers after procrastinating the whole holidays (japanese continuers was the same day as english paper 1) - i think you'll do great for wednesday, just give yourself a breather and be confident in your ability :)

all the best for wednesday! go get that band 6

kyle norton

HSC
anyone know if there is a pdhpe chat or if anyone has pdhpe trials from 2023 mainly from gps/cas schools or equivalent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)