2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
Pop culture was so weird like wtaf
ik i understood conflict but the part about continuity or whatever it was made no sense
i think i said like the continuity of the sitcom formula attracts consumers because most ppl like comedy and one-off episodes so sitcoms keep following the same trends idk i did kinda bad

yepImhere

HSC
I gotta wait until Wednesday at approx 2:00pm.. nearly a whole extra week :D 😭
I'm sorry to hear you found yours hard! Hopefully it was generally a hard paper so you'll scale up (But even then, I'm sure you went great!) Which component did you find hard?
The listening for us was so random, some of the questions had really niche vocab and themes

agrainofsand

HSC
Hey everyone! does anyone have any last-minute tips for Bio? Or any predictions? Or like any questions from past papers that we should do because they are great for prep before the exam, that would be much appreciated <33

rockydo4u

HSC
guys if I am first in chem and I want to get a scaled mark of 95, but my cohort is extremely poor. If I come first in my chem hsc exam at school, can people drag me down from my 95???

GlennCove

HSC
no I'm so mad u don't understand, we got common mod back today and some rat started making fun of my handwriting bc he was insecure that I GOT MF DOUBLE HIS MARK so long story short i hit him in the head with my paper and apparently it gave him a paper cut and now I'm the one whos in trouble
Bizarre, was looking for topics on chat gpt and it lead here. LOL. Paper cut 😂🤣 classic.

GlennCove

HSC
guys chat gpt is scary.

i put data from 2015-2022 about trials and hsc for case study essay (like what topic and subtopic was used each year)
for those who dont know in business:
- there will be two topics (out of 4)(operations, marketing, finance, HR) to choose from for the essay
- the questions will be on a subtopic within these topics

after i put previous data in chatgpt - it said last night it would be a marketing and HR essay on strategies.
guess what!
i open the exam paper - the question is a choice between marketing and HR and its on strategies. like wtf chatgpt
Whoa...you're so right, chatgpt a.k.a. "SKYNET JUNIOR" is scary as hell. What will it be allowed to do next? That's a provoking thought.

souli

HSC
The listening for us was so random, some of the questions had really niche vocab and themes
Aww that sucks, to be fair though with the modern Greek papers, I’ve found that they’ve actually been getting easier since 2017 (compared to older papers).. so fingers crossed that applies again for this year (hopefully Chinese cont isn’t an example of what NESA is gonna throw at us💀).

I wouldn’t stress too much because niche vocab is hard to learn in a classroom, and most people probably wouldn’t be able to understand unless they r native speakers or put lots of extra time into it..I’m sure it’ll scaleup!

yepImhere

HSC
Aww that sucks, to be fair though with the modern Greek papers, I’ve found that they’ve actually been getting easier since 2017 (compared to older papers).. so fingers crossed that applies again for this year (hopefully Chinese cont isn’t an example of what NESA is gonna throw at us💀).

I wouldn’t stress too much because niche vocab is hard to learn in a classroom, and most people probably wouldn’t be able to understand unless they r native speakers or put lots of extra time into it..I’m sure it’ll scaleup!
awww THANK YOU🙌

souli

HSC
guys I have my greek accelerated HSC on Wednesday and I've barely studied lately (procrastinating) BUT I do speak the language at home and have done the past papers till 2014.. I'm still so nervous 😭😭😭 what should I do??

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
guys I have my greek accelerated HSC on Wednesday and I've barely studied lately (procrastinating) BUT I do speak the language at home and have done the past papers till 2014.. I'm still so nervous 😭😭😭 what should I do??
Tell yourself nicely to stop being nervous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)