2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudiousStudent

HSC
What do you wear to a funeral normally?

Year 10/12 students have to attend a teachers funeral and idk what to wear. I'll have to buy something conservative, but does it have to be black?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
What do you wear to a funeral normally?

Year 10/12 students have to attend a teachers funeral and idk what to wear. I'll have to buy something conservative, but does it have to be black?
I think it's primary black and very conservative.

leehuan

HSC
anyone nice thats got some bnw quotes/techniques or notes.

and where do most of u guys get your quotes/techniques? I usually use ones I find in class when annotating or sometimes we have them given, otherwise I browse internet :l
Preferably take browse internet over find in class unless you annotate 50+ quotes in class. Reason? Because you want your choices to be DIFFERENT from everyone else.

I become a grumpy bastard when I'm hungry

mrstripedshades

HSC
Preferably take browse internet over find in class unless you annotate 50+ quotes in class. Reason? Because you want your choices to be DIFFERENT from everyone else.

I become a grumpy bastard when I'm hungry
the thing is a lot of ppl also browse the internet though (probably use less effort albeit then I do sometimes). I found a bunch of quotes/techniques (i think at least) for BNW already tho. But I have yet to get my practice essay back and if it works.

any advice for this ? http://community.boredofstudies.org...extended-response-assessment.html#post7156792

leehuan

HSC
the thing is a lot of ppl also browse the internet though (probably use less effort albeit then I do sometimes). I found a bunch of quotes/techniques (i think at least) for BNW already tho. But I have yet to get my practice essay back and if it works.

any advice for this ? http://community.boredofstudies.org...extended-response-assessment.html#post7156792
Obviously, if you want to get the best marks, you would actually be jotting down quotes whilst reading/viewing the text and analysing them by yourself instead.

Orwell

HSC
p. 53, (Lacon) “‘We have to temper truth … Sometimes people are innocent but the circumstances can make them appear quite otherwise.”

What technique could that be? On my worksheet it says feature of language: The Spy Paradox, but I've never heard of that in my life.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Alright, I am finally happy with my hist. ext essay
gonna send it to like 5 teachers and hope some of them are interested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)