2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakulore

HSC
I have no idea what is going on at all here tbh... All this Physics talk. I don't even know what Q2Q is!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Q2Q = quanta to quarks, an option topic for physics
And of course you wouldn't know what we're talking about, you don't do physics

Jakulore

HSC
Q2Q = quanta to quarks, an option topic for physics
And of course you wouldn't know what we're talking about, you don't do physics
True. But I can enlighten you all on the principles of preservation from Food Tech? ;)

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Medical physics sounds cool, I'd probably swap it with a Chem or Bio topic

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jakulore

HSC
Personally I prefer biology.

Are you doing either communication or genetics: code broken?
Bio is my favourite subject, tied with English... Food Tech is probably objectively my 'best' subject though.

We are doing Communications :spin:

Jakulore

HSC
same dw

how are you liking english and EX1? And legal? Damn I miss legal
I'm glad to know that there are others out there that didn't do Physics!

I personally love EX1 I find it to be quite fun, at least with all of our classroom discussions. Though I do really like the teacher so that may influence the way I view the subject. We do Science Fiction for our course, and while I'm not in love with Science Fiction, I find that it makes the subject a bit more interesting, though it is more difficult for me to come up with top-notch creative writing pieces so far.

I quite enjoy Legal Studies as well, I find it really interesting actually... Though we are just about to start Family and then after that we do Shelter, so I don't know if those will make the subject any better or worse. So far I haven't found the subject bad at all though, although our teacher isn't the best so I mainly teach myself from the Cambridge Textbook and the Excel book.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Is it me or do I find Umat really easy? I've done practice questions from like many tutoring colleges and I get like 99%

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Is it me or do I find Umat really easy? I've done practice questions from like many tutoring colleges and I get like 99%
I have friends who are solid 99/100 UMAT examinees and others struggle to even understand the question. I assume the exam is looking for people with your mindset? And I hear it's hard to train for it.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I'm glad to know that there are others out there that didn't do Physics!

I personally love EX1 I find it to be quite fun, at least with all of our classroom discussions. Though I do really like the teacher so that may influence the way I view the subject. We do Science Fiction for our course, and while I'm not in love with Science Fiction, I find that it makes the subject a bit more interesting, though it is more difficult for me to come up with top-notch creative writing pieces so far.

I quite enjoy Legal Studies as well, I find it really interesting actually... Though we are just about to start Family and then after that we do Shelter, so I don't know if those will make the subject any better or worse. So far I haven't found the subject bad at all though, although our teacher isn't the best so I mainly teach myself from the Cambridge Textbook and the Excel book.
Haha yeah I am not a math/science person.

I loved extension too, although like you my teacher had a lot to do with that :) We did Romanticism which I really enjoyed. For prelim we did Gothic Horror which I actually really didn't like haha but I just stuck with it as my marks were decent for the amount of effort I was putting in.

I liked Family because I found it interesting but my whole class hated it :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)