• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudiousStudent

HSC
That sounds so painful wtf.

What if you have 2 exams in a day.. could be up to 8hrs of solid writing .-.
That is harsh, especially for those of us who can't running write..

My pinky gets a bubble after an hour of scraping paper lol.

leehuan

HSC
That is harsh, especially for those of us who can't running write..

My pinky gets a bubble after an hour of scraping paper lol.
#prayforhands

4 hours? Pretty sure enough students struggle doing 3 as it is.

Never heard of uni exams going for 4 either but I'm open to news on that.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Try being left handed and smudging your work everywhere + having a blue hand by the end of the exam. Not fun at all :')
I am a lefty lol. But my hands gonna be smudged in black ink :)

Oh how annoying is it when people go 'ohh your left handed?' like, it makes me feel as though I'm a foreign species on David Attenborough.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Try being left handed and smudging your work everywhere + having a blue hand by the end of the exam. Not fun at all :')

Not left handed but still manage to smudge writing on my page and end up with ink all over my hands.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I did not know my school could write hard 4U exams.
It is a top 20 selective school soo....

Was it the harder 3u? We were gonna start mechanics at tutor but because your school was gonna have harder 3u, we had to do it as well. Still fun though

jenandeeb

HSC
I am a lefty lol. But my hands gonna be smudged in black ink :)

Oh how annoying is it when people go 'ohh your left handed?' like, it makes me feel as though I'm a foreign species on David Attenborough.
Ahhh yes I can relate. Or when they ask "How do you write like that?!?!?" Like lmao how do you write with your right hand

leehuan

HSC
Omg how do you left handers cope with the INK? I see my friend with ink smudges on her whole hand and arms all the time and think to myself ".................."

View attachment 33051

Before I graduate, I have to do something like this.
Try to get your biology teacher's timetable. Track a P3 or P5 (or whatever period is right after recess and lunch). "Borrow" a whiteboard marker (please, some teachers just leave their markers hanging. Surely you can find one :p ).

Write the question and draw that on the whiteboard (or chalk and blackboard I suppose) just for them to see next period when they walk in.

Wait till next time you see them. Ask for their reaction.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Omg how do you left handers cope with the INK? I see my friend with ink smudges on her whole hand and arms all the time and think to myself ".................."

Try to get your biology teacher's timetable. Track a P3 or P5 (or whatever period is right after recess and lunch). "Borrow" a whiteboard marker (please, some teachers just leave their markers hanging. Surely you can find one :p ).

Write the question and draw that on the whiteboard (or chalk and blackboard I suppose) just for them to see next period when they walk in.

Lol, I'll recruit the class clown.

Yes, my teacher has every colour of the rainbow in whiteboard markers!

It's a better plan than jeopardising crucial marks.

I'm so immature, every time I type S in Google, 'smartarse test responses' comes up as a suggestion.

Last edited:

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Leftie here

You don't care about it because it's been happening your entire life.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Leftie here

You don't care about it because it's been happening your entire life.
It still annoys me lelele
ive had like a permanent ink stain on the side of my hand for a week
each day its gets refreshed :O

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Right... I have nothing except for the 2U exam which I am crashing and doing everything by inspection.

Anyone want me to come drop by at their school?

jenandeeb

HSC

Dealing with ink on paper is one thing, but dealing with ink on a WHITEBOARD is another...I'll sacrifice my arm and deal with bad shoulder cramps for the sake of my class, then see that I completely smudged everything off while I was writing :')

leehuan

HSC
Dealing with ink on paper is one thing, but dealing with ink on a WHITEBOARD is another...I'll sacrifice my arm and deal with bad shoulder cramps for the sake of my class, then see that I completely smudged everything off while I was writing :')
At least...you don't need to write on a whiteboard everyday......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)