2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
Ah okay. Good to know. I have mine this Tuesday omggg lol. I'm at 1000 words which I can do in 10mins. But if I have to cut it to 800-850 it'll be too short unless I talk slow like a redneck

Good luck with your result!
Ayeee you're gonna have to drag it out like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis if you cut it down[emoji14]
And thanks ;u; idek if I have extension classes this week I'm so confused tbqh I really hope I don't bc I don't want it back

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I just had an amusing thought

What if, eyeseeyou was actually just an extremely impossibly amazingly elaborately constructed troll account made by a member here you would never expect.
Like all the posts, questions, comments, PMs everything were all painstakingly created in order to spread chaos, discord and frustration. I mean like, some people just wanna watch the world burn after all. ;)

I mean it could be anybody. Like, what if eyeseeyou was......wait for it........keep waiting.......this is gonna be mindblowing......are you still waiting..........mfking INTEGRAND?!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Too many questions D':
Why won't you tell me <\3

What if, eyeseeyou was actually just an extremely impossibly amazingly elaborately constructed troll account made by a member here you would never expect.
Like all the posts, questions, comments, PMs everything were all painstakingly created in order to spread chaos, discord and frustration. I mean like, some people just wanna watch the world burn after all. ;)

I mean it could be anybody. Like, what if eyeseeyou was......wait for it........keep waiting.......this is gonna be mindblowing......are you still waiting..........mfking INTEGRAND?!?

Nek minet it was nailgun all along

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Shuuya

HSC
Goodluck! Honestly this is the thing I've found most daunting. Obviously I ain't gonna study communications.
Good luck to you too! I'm currently bashing myself for not scheduling it later (I could have chosen to do it on Wednesday/Thursday D: )

MilkyCat_

HSC

person would probably have no life/mental disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)