2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luhanbby

HSC
I'm imagining all of the 4U kids today be like omg that test was so easy and I'm just here like TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yeah there would be heaps of 4 u kids who would've studied very little for this exam and will still pull off a 95 +

I'm aiming for a 48 / 50 (the dream) but with the effort I've put in I think I should expect something more like 47 / 50

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I'm imagining all of the 4U kids today be like omg that test was so easy and I'm just here like TT
Haha that was me after English! My bestfriend and I were so ecstatic after both papers and the rest of our cohort (some just aren't the brightest) were praying for god to smite us lol

luhanbby

HSC
Yeah there would be heaps of 4 u kids who would've studied very little for this exam and will still pull off a 95 +

I'm aiming for a 48 / 50 (the dream) but with the effort I've put in I think I should expect something more like 47 / 50
:( sucks for a 3U kid like me who panics way too much and takes way too long to solve question 14 LOL. all da best to you :)) so ace hahah 47/50 omg. I'll be happy to make it over 85%

luhanbby

HSC
Haha that was me after English! My bestfriend and I were so ecstatic after both papers and the rest of our cohort (some just aren't the brightest) were praying for god to smite us lol
aww that's good :)) tbh I haven't walked out of any exam feeling really confident because I just have soo much faith in myself ! Lol jks

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
:( sucks for a 3U kid like me who panics way too much and takes way too long to solve question 14 LOL. all da best to you :)) so ace hahah 47/50 omg. I'll be happy to make it over 85%

An 85% is around the raw mark required for a 47 / 50 iirc

aanthnnyyy

HSC
how bad is a 70% raw +... Lol I'm with TQ on this one... I feel so stupid struggling to get 80+ when 4uers easy 95%

keepLooking

HSC
I guess for the first time in history Nostradamus descendants are wrong. ;)
Nah, I think its cause BOSTE will go ez on you and push 89.99 to the closest whole number hence 90.00. I would need BOSTE to round to the nearest 10 for me to get 90.

caseydashleedykes

HSC
so if i get like a 48 in physics...because lets face it that is what I'm going to get...what will that scale to?

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
so if i get like a 48 in physics...because lets face it that is what I'm going to get...what will that scale to?
That's not the right attitude. However, a 48 raw mark in Physics should align to mid-70's.

EDIT: I assumed you meant align and not scale. If you meant scale then 48 would most probably scale to <30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)