2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
In trials we could label all that after the exam had finished but in HSC, when the exam is over, all booklets have to be labelled.
Same here. Damn it, that's going to be so stressful. Oh well I suppose I'll do it each time I start a new booklet / page.

Flop21

HSC
So what did they say?
Just use black. When you photocopy the blue pen, it's really hard to read. It would have to be a really dark blue pen if you used blue. But still won't be as dark as a black pen. I remember scanning my EAS stuff and had one bit in blue pen and it was really hard to read.

astroman

HSC
Just use black. When you photocopy the blue pen, it's really hard to read. It would have to be a really dark blue pen if you used blue. But still won't be as dark as a black pen. I remember scanning my EAS stuff and had one bit in blue pen and it was really hard to read.
Do they use some 1960s scanner shit, mine comes out perfect.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Can I bring my own scrap paper into the maths exam?

astroman

HSC
Guys for modules related texts, do markers know about whether your quotes are legit? I'm doing a movie and only have a few quotes, I'm thinking if bullshitting my quotes would suffice. Opinions.

Mathsisfun15

HSC
Guys for modules related texts, do markers know about whether your quotes are legit? I'm doing a movie and only have a few quotes, I'm thinking if bullshitting my quotes would suffice. Opinions.
whats the movie?
just dont write something that sounds totally different to what the characters would actually say

Mathsisfun15

HSC
I heard that you dont need to write your name on booklets at all and when you ask for a new booklet they put your number on it for you

Kaido

be.
HSC
It honestly doesnt matter, just put your number on it after your exams. It's not like they're gonna penalise you lol

lightthefuze

HSC
Thoughts on using felt tip pens for the hsc? Pro tip: Handwriting looks 1000000% better with these pens.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)