2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
So hows everyone else's study or exams so far?

turntaker

HSC
The marking criteria wasn't a problem, it was the questions he asked. He literally took both unique and difficult questions about AE and POM from various trials and put it into the exam.
thats good. The harder your tests the better it is for you
The mark you get has no significance in your internals.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I write an 11 page essay right? the analysis is sick. The way i answered the question was perfect. Got 12/20... Only comment: "self-representation was ambiguous" Four word feedback for my 11 page essay. People who had no related text and wrote 5 pages got 15/20:L subjectivity kills me in English.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I write an 11 page essay right? the analysis is sick. The way i answered the question was perfect. Got 12/20... Only comment: "self-representation was ambiguous" Four word feedback for my 11 page essay. People who had no related text and wrote 5 pages got 15/20:L subjectivity kills me in English.
So the teacher basically spat in the face of my work with the 4 words and that mark...

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
So the teacher basically spat in the face of my work with the 4 words and that mark...
This is why I dislike English

It's the kind of subject where it all comes down the person marking your essay, meaning that you don't know whether you did well or not

Head up man these are still the early days :)

EDIT: Screw that bitch marking your essay

Drsoccerball

HSC
This is why I dislike English

It's the kind of subject where it all comes down the person marking your essay, meaning that you don't know whether you did well or not

Head up man these are still the early days :)

EDIT: Screw that bitch marking your essay
i did better in extension 1,2 and physics though so it balances out my anger

Ekman

HSC
Whats even worse is that I got an average mark and there were no comments from the marker, so I don't know where I did bad and where I should improve in parts of my essay. So frustrating...

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Whats even worse is that I got an average mark and there were no comments from the marker, so I don't know where I did bad and where I should improve in parts of my essay. So frustrating...
Ekman = Drscoccerball ?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What no related text??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)