2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_S

HSC
I am pretty much done for paper 1 but paper 2 is a huge worry!

Ekman

HSC
Im predicting that the essay for paper 1 is going to be about "how individual perspectives are shaped"

Ekman

HSC
This must be depressing for you since there's nobody on the science and maths forums

:haha:
There always has been more people on the English forums than the maths and science forums put together.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
There always has been more people on the English forums than the maths and science forums put together.
My intended message was that there will be very little (to no) people asking questions on those forums as of today and the following two days

Ekman

HSC
My intended message was that there will be very little (to no) people asking questions on those forums as of today and the following two days
Lol this is the only time Integrand gets a break from doing maths and science questions, when paper 1 and 2 are in a couple of days.

Purgie

HSC
Is it too late to adopt a new religion? Be honest lads, which religion is the most popular?

Haven't done creative. I'm thinking bout it.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Is it too late to adopt a new religion? Be honest lads, which religion is the most popular?

Haven't done creative. I'm thinking bout it.
If you do Islam a few markers might be racist and mark you down so don't do that... Markers appreciate Christianity and Atheism so give them a go... Maybe about an atheis discovering religion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)