2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
They lose their job and you appeal.

Besides, my short story is 7 on the dot. Yet half of my classmates have stories only 5pg long!
But how would you know though? Ive heard people purchasing their papers back for certain subjects, but im not sure about English.

leehuan

HSC
But how would you know though? Ive heard people purchasing their papers back for certain subjects, im not sure about English.
You can purchase for English as well.

Except, I had a rethink. In the exam, the supervisors have to sign a sheet saying precisely how many booklets you used. If the marker finds the amount of booklets they are supposed to receive inconsistent with that of what the sheet dictated, then they find out something has happened. The sheet is signed by the supervisor in front of you as well so you know they don't lie.

Edit: You have to sign the sheet as well.

Ekman

HSC
You can purchase for English as well.

Except, I had a rethink. In the exam, the supervisors have to sign a sheet saying precisely how many booklets you used. If the marker finds the amount of booklets they are supposed to receive inconsistent with that of what the sheet dictated, then they find out something has happened. The sheet is signed by the supervisor in front of you as well so you know they don't lie.

Edit: You have to sign the sheet as well.
Oh yeah I remember that extra sheet signing. I remember it so well now because I was assigned to sit at the back of the room and I had to wait for everyone to confirm their signatures with the supervisors and I was sitting there, needing to go to the toilet desperately, for like 20 minutes.

Flop21

HSC
Don't forget to TICK THE BOX if you use extra booklets. That indicates to the marker to look for the extra booklet and mark it.

leehuan

HSC
The shit that dis guy asks makes u think twice about his maff skills
The guy who's 2nd to my 1st in 4U maths also wanted to do 4U English, js. The school just didn't offer it.

____
Also, yeah actually what Flop said as well. That box does appear again in the real HSC.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Okay you tick the extra box the marker see's that he cant find your paper so he just ignores it and gives it a mark because it would be to much to deal with... Also the physics booklets are now just questions ? wtf....

Ekman

HSC
The guy who's 2nd to my 1st in 4U maths also wanted to do 4U English, js. The school just didn't offer it.

____
Also, yeah actually what Flop said as well. That box does appear again in the real HSC.
That rank reveal tho...

Chris_S

HSC
Am I in trouble if my creative is only 5 pages?!?!?

PhysicsMaths

HSC
The akward moment when you ask the supervisor for an extra writing booklet and they take their time...

leehuan

HSC
Okay you tick the extra box the marker see's that he cant find your paper so he just ignores it and gives it a mark because it would be to much to deal with... Also the physics booklets are now just questions ? wtf....
The BOSTES will take marking very seriously. dw.

That rank reveal tho...
Oops... well it's nothing really my school's ranked in 110s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)