• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
the moment i finish hsc english is gonna be fucking joy
The moment I finish the HSC will be joy, pure joy.

I've realised I've seriously had no hobbies or anything during HSC and can't wait to have free time to do fun stuff after HSC :D

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Yea we have good english staff and all are hsc markers, and my teacher is super super strict, she gets fucking pissed if you dont hand in essays on time. Thing is i hate english, i hate roting shit, i haven't started roting my essays lel.
Dude that's sick, mine was pretty chill this year.

Yeah that does make it hard, but you've got 14 days left of studying for it and then you're done. Worth a final push.

astroman

HSC
Dude that's sick, mine was pretty chill this year.

Yeah that does make it hard, but you've got 14 days left of studying for it and then you're done. Worth a final push.
I struggle most with reading section I got 9/15 in trials, writing is pretty good 12's and 13's.

astroman

HSC
opposite for me, 14/15 unseen texts, but my creative was shit lol. BUT I ran out of time and just spat out the main jist of my story, so now I'm not really sure what my real creative is worth in terms of marks.
Email your teachers??

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Yea we have good english staff and all are hsc markers, and my teacher is super super strict, she gets fucking pissed if you dont hand in essays on time. Thing is i hate english, i hate roting shit, i haven't started roting my essays lel.
Jesus christ. 50?

teridax

HSC
N/A
im not gonna do this for discovery anymore - it failed in trials

i'll defs prepare essays for paper 2, but i'm gonna just have dot points of evidence in loose categorisation of ideas for flexibility for the discovery essay

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Is there actually this much people online right now? Dayuum the stress is real lol.

But why is there so much people on the English sub-forum? There's no notes or essays there...

Flop21

HSC
Is there actually this much people online right now? Dayuum the stress is real lol.

But why is there so much people on the English sub-forum? There's no notes or essays there...
Because everyone does english so more people are interested in looking what the English forum has to offer.

Ekman

HSC
My schools the exact opposite. If our school combined = better than james ruse.
Not really...

iirc, james ruse has a ~95% cohort average for extension 2 math. They have ~90% average for chemistry. And the cohort sizes for both subjects are 100+ people. (Might need soulful to correct these because this is what I had heard before trials, but I doubt that the averages changed by much)

So no, if we combined schools we still wouldn't be better than james ruse...

Last edited:

snail489

HSC
Lol wtf my school's top 25 and we only get 15
this is what happens when your english head teacher's idea of "feedback" entails a bunch of pictures of dogs on a powerpoint slide, and when their idea of teaching is just "oh guys here's some notes i copied from the first link on google about metropolis, have a read"

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
About to attempt the 2014 BOS 4U trial, lol what's the bet I won't even be able to get 20%

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
2014 is by far the hardest paper. If you want a confidence booster, try the 2012 paper.
Yeah I did that one about a week ago - got around 80% (but my marking was quite generous, I understand that Carrot's marking is a lot more strict)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)