2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Most of year 12s turn into tortoises during the last couple of days of term ( or how year 7s like to stuff their bag's full with junk)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Most of year 12s turn into tortoises during the last couple of days of term ( or how year 7s like to stuff their bag's full with junk)
actually me
im surprised my bag hasn't broken yet lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Digital textbooks man....

Get PDF's and view them on your laptop or device

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Digital textbooks man....

Get PDF's and view them on your laptop or device
Or the rare moment when some of your textbooks don't have ebooks...

More common in Latin/Ancient Greek textbooks I find

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
School bag's are pretty tough, you can squish people into them if they are small enough ;)
Yeah, mine has served me from Year 7 to Year 12 to now, and is still in working condition except the zipper keeps breaking (easily fixed but a bit annoying).

How have holidays been so far? So much ceebs on my part....I should be doing trial papers and UMAT practice but procrastinated on organic chemistry instead :/

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
How have holidays been so far? So much ceebs on my part....I should be doing trial papers and UMAT practice but procrastinated on organic chemistry instead :/
holidays are virtually non existent
just been studying all day long
i feel like im about to die of hsceebs

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
We should compile a list of Rumbleroar's HSC angst posts and give them back to you in a couple years time.
it would probably become an english extension 2 major work: the universal angst of our human existence

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Year 12s, consider taking a break for even one whole day . You may have less time, but you'll be more productive with your time afterwards , so it turns out to be the same or even better at the end of the day.

I learned this the hard way so just an option to consider.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, mine has served me from Year 7 to Year 12 to now, and is still in working condition except the zipper keeps breaking (easily fixed but a bit annoying).

Trying to finish/start my last English assignment ever! The motivation isn't too high though :(

indigoflamingo

HSC
just wondering whether anyone's familiar with Woolf's A Room of One's Own and Albee's play, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. My school's doing that text and there's hardly any resources around for it. If anyone here is familiar with these two texts and has time to mark, I'd appreciate it if you can let me know!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
It's part of the human condition; we struggle for nothing...
although we do struggle to make our existences worthwhile. the sweetest experiences are often because of a hard struggle
#2deep2fast

Year 12s, consider taking a break for even one whole day . You may have less time, but you'll be more productive with your time afterwards , so it turns out to be the same or even better at the end of the day.

I learned this the hard way so just an option to consider.
did you burn out?

Not that much longer to go and then you can reclaim your life, hahaha.
freedom is my forbidden fruit haha

Maybe you need to relax for a bit hey?

2 or 3 days won't hurt
....my trials are second week back
although after trials im planning on bludging for a week straight so my head can relax lol

QZP

HSC
-_- I've been so consistent all year and the ONE TIME my mind chooses to burn out on me is right before trials. Jeez. Looking at work makes me sick now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)