2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
It was pretty cool a nice and relatively easy test. Good way to end exam period. And now my holidays have started mwhahahahaha!
Congrats! Hope you've been well these past months :) I've still got a physics exam on Thursday to go and then freedom.

deloving

HSC
Yay congrats!! What's your topic?
Using the Sonderweg theory, comparatively analyse two historians and their assessment of German history.

Yeah, was supposed to be three historians but I just couldn't balance it out. There was too much to talk about, so yeah. Plus, crammed it hard.

Fuck the HSC exam for it though, don't know shit about my case study...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Who's going to USYD scholarship night on Thursday?

2hr break? That's so long lol but good luck! It might be hard to focus that well for such a longish period of time.
Hahahahaha HSC turns you into a machine

One of my teacher's told us we should do a 3 hour block of study session as we need to get use to writing for that long o_O

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
if you crush the external assessments you will get half of that external mark and if they're not that great, they don't get a great external mark. maybe your school will make a hard trial to differentiate people. our school marks super harsh to differentiate everyone

this isn't a joke at selective schools
Even then its still impossible to study 24 hours a day :)

suika

HSC
When teachers say "have a nice holiday" after proceeding to hand out past trial papers and whole bunch of essay questions to complete before the end of the holidays.

Why thank you, I will have a nice holiday.

On a side note, anyone attending UWS for HSC lectures/study sessions? :D

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
When teachers say "have a nice holiday" after proceeding to hand out past trial papers and whole bunch of essay questions to complete before the end of the holidays.

Why thank you, I will have a nice holiday.

On a side note, anyone attending UWS for HSC lectures/study sessions? :D

I was especially traumatised from after receiving 2 thick booklets, then being told 'wait you were away when we gave something else' and proceeds to dump a lot of past papers on me...

More then my thickest textbook o-O

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I was especially traumatised from after receiving 2 thick booklets, then being told 'wait you were away when we gave something else' and proceeds to dump a lot of past papers on me...

Know these feels
Got dumped with 2 booklets of trial papers for maths and 3 stacks of trial papers for another sub

iStudent

HSC
Finally it's the holidays. Too bad I have nothing to do than study, visit some seminars, study some more, sleep some more repeat. :(

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Know these feels
Got dumped with 2 booklets of trial papers for maths and 3 stacks of trial papers for another sub
I wish my teachers were organised enough to hand out trial papers.

Does anybody have economics trial papers they could give a mate?

suika

HSC

/pats

I ended up going home carrying a bunch of textbooks and a load of past papers in my bag. I was lucky that I got picked up rather than traveling for 40 minutes with the load.

Wilfred Owen's actually aren't that bad tbh; once you start analysing them and shiet.

FUARK
Wilfred Owen is the best and simple to analyse. Mod B overall is pretty straight forward. That is, if you get a nice question.
The worst case scenario is that they would ask us to write an essay on all of the poems (or a generalised question that has no direct relationship to the poems but in most cases you can draw meaning).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)